The Internet and the rapid progress of electronic data processing can give the user the feeling that one is losing the overview about where and for what reason one´s data was saved. Therefore we would like to clarify, for visitors of our web pages and/or applicants, how the ISG Group including its subsidiaries guarantees the confidentiality of your personal information and protects your individual rights.
The site is designed according to the laws of Austria. For any and all claims in connection with this website the exclusive court of jurisdiction is the responsible court in Vienna. ISG Personalmanagement GmbH, FN 185012b, DVR 3002453, Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien, is responsible for the personal information collected on this website.
- We do not collect information from website visitors outside the career portal.
- If you register or apply with us, we store your personal data. We need this information in order to effectively carry out your application process and when applicable provide you with suitable future job offers. For application requests we need information about you, your training and education, professional life, family, etc. Information you provide will be used solely for the purpose of providing you with the requested services. You can define how your data is to be used via our career portal under "My Account" (job offers, newsletters, job alerts). If we want to use your personal information for other purposes, we will of course obtain your permission before.
- With respect to the handling of personal data, we regard all data protection rules and legal obligations.
- Without your consent, we will not forward the information stored in your profile to anyone outside the ISG group - especially not to our clients. Exception: For active applications to specifically marked advertisements, where direct forwarding to our client is mentioned, your consent is assumed, and we exclude companies you define as blocked.
Data will be stored for as long as it is useful in handling all steps in the application process as well as database searches for the evaluation of suitable job offers, or until you request your data be deleted or you perform this yourself via the career portal.
Access to Personal Information
- You can access your data at any time via our career portal using your email address and a password. If you encounter problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You are free to choose whether you want to continue to be informed about content, services and new products.
- Only consultants belonging to the ISG group have access to your data and only within their work for ISG after a thorough training from ISG Personalmanagement.
- Because ISG operates internationally and has international offices, your data can be accessed outside of Austria. These requests are handled securely and under constant supervision of ISG personnel managers. The current list of ISG International offices is located on the homepage under: "http://www.isg.com/en/isg_subsidiaries-where-we-are.html".
Giving or Revoking Consent and Deleting Data
- You can unsubscribe from our services at any time via the career portal.
- You can also delete your data at any time via the career portal. ISG also reserves the right to remove any applicant profiles from the database, e.g. because contact information is no longer current, unprofessional, etc.
- If we want to use your personal information for any reason other than stated, we will contact you directly in advance to obtain your consent.
We have set up in accordance with the Data Protection Act, guidelines, rules and technical measures to protect the personal information we store. These measures are designed to prevent unauthorized access and possible disclosure, modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
This website uses Google Analytics to help Analyse how users use the site. The tool uses "cookies," which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information in an anonymous form. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitors' us of the webiste and to compile statistical reports on website activity for ISG Personalmanagement GmbH.
We will never (and will not allow any third party to) use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) of visitors to our site. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither we nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any Personally Identifiable Information from any source, unless you explicitly submit that information via a fill-in form on our website.
You may choose to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically default to accept them, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you reject cookies by changing your browser settings then be aware that this may disable some of the functionality on our Website.
User’s Personal Information: Visitors to our website may be able to register to use our services, attend events, make a purchase, join a community or upload/download information. When you register, you will provide personal information such as name, address, email, telephone number or facsimile number and other relevant information. If you are making a purchase, we will request financial information including your credit card number, expiration date, and security code. Any financial information we collect is used only to bill you for your purchase. This information may be forwarded to your credit card provider. We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission except to the extent necessary, including: To fulfill your requests, to protect ourselves from liability, to comply with the terms and conditions of our internet host provider.
We use Google AdWords Remarketing to advertise ISG Personalmanagement GmbH across the Internet, in particular on the Google Display Network.
AdWords remarketing will display ads to you based on what parts of the ISG Personalmanagement GmbH website you have viewed by placing a cookie on your web browser.