Development - Specials
Our Services in Specials
Twice a year our personnel development department offers the possibility of an open intensive training focusing on leadership and sales.
For these trainings, employees from diverse companies and industries may register individually. A diverse mix of branches is desirable.
The focus will be on a cross-industry exchange of experiences, essential tools and content in the area of sales and/or management.
Why is an open intensive training of interest?
- You have a new employee and would like to help him or her gain qualification in sales and/or management.
- You have a long-standing employee and you want to offer him or her the opportunity to learn new sales and management tools.
- Your company wants to gain insight about the quality and content of the ISG personnel development and training department.
- Are you curious...
Intensive training programs for managers in all industries
In this intensive training all important management-relevant issues from the understanding of leadership to concrete management tools will be taught and trained in intensive training sessions using examples from praxis. The 2-day training is rounded off with a 1-on-1 coaching.
What you can expect from the ISG Leadership Excellence Training:
- to bring your knowledge of management tools and leadership up to date
- to professionally examine your personal leadership skills and optimally develop and train them
- Intensive exchange of experience with management professionals from other industries and companies
An intensive training program for sales staff in all sectors
In this intensive training, the knowledge of salespeople on sales tools and strategies will be updated to the latest level and the implementation of these tools into practice will be trained in intensive role play sessions. The 2-day training is rounded off with a 1-on-1 coaching.
What you can expect from the ISG Sales Excellence Training:
- to bring your knowledge of sales tools and strategies up to date
- to professionally examine your sales skills and optimally develop and train them
- intensive exchange of experience with sales professionals from other industries or companies
OFFICE MANAGEMENT EXCELLENCE
An intensive training program for office staff from all sectors
In this intensive training all important “office relevant” issues from the customer-oriented communication to time management will be taught and trained in intensive training sessions using examples from praxis. The 2-day training is rounded off with a 1-on-1 coaching.
What you can expect from the ISG OFFICE MANAGEMENT EXCELLENCE TRAINING
- to bring your knowledge of communication tools and office organization up to date
- to professionally examine your communication skills and optimally develop and train them
- Intensive exchange of experience with office professionals from other companies and sectors
THE MOST POPULAR SUBJECTS IN COACHING ARE:
- personal career and development planning
- stress management
- work life balance
- self-motivation and the use of incentives
- responsibilities of leadership
- team leadership
- breaking habits and accustomed patterns
- support with decision-making via structured reflection
- backing executives and staff in tough situations
- dealing with difficult persons (peers, superiors, customers)
- conflict resolution
- problems arising from time management issues
- self-perception issues
YOUR INDIVIDUAL COACHING:
- will be tailored to your needs: we will jointly co-ordinate the methods to be applied, set the appropriate time frame and pick your coach
- is characterized by a systemic approach and thus solution-oriented: the coach’s attention will be focused on the future, therefore being able to find long-term solutions
- is unique and creative: Your coach will undertake the task of opening up your patterns of thought with the help of certain coaching techniques in order to enhance your perception of the questions posed
- is practical and efficient: Its aim is to find solutions which make business implementations discernible immediately. The process of coaching also facilitates finding your focus. Impetus and goal-oriented input by the coach aims at stressing and maintaining sustained solutions.
To ensure an optimal transfer of learned seminar and training content, we offer field monitoring and joint visits to our clients.
Here, a trainer directly monitors your employees at their daily work and can give optimal feedback and tips based on practice-related situations.
The immediate application of learning into practice without a time lapse raises the learning curve significantly.
FIELD MONITORING AND JOINT VISITS CAN BE APPLIED VERY WELL FOR THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- Preparation for training measures
- Follow-up of training measures
- Individual training of staff
- Analysis of employee potential
In the course of the business game participants form small groups which compete against each other as fictional business entities, thus learning to delve into the complex inter-relations in a playful manner and deal with decisions regarding core elements such as finance, distribution, marketing, HR, production and procurement.
- comprehending and using business rationales
- dealing with management reports/balance sheets/profit and loss statements
- experiencing the importance of a clear strategic market position
- developing an appreciation of the effects of solitary decisions on the system
- change of perspective – views from different positions
- business management basics for everyday leadership and distribution issues (profit margins, cost accounting, investment analysis, …)
Our non-academic approach is held in high esteem by management experts and laymen alike.
The seminar of basics of economics should increase the knowledge of employees of other departments like production or sales and improve the understanding of economic relations.
To increase the benefit for the employees, it is possible to include topics of the individual company into the seminar.
MYSTERY CHECK is a comprehensive analysis tool for quality assurance. It focuses on the customer and the customer´s needs and expectations for services from the company. Real purchasing situations give deeper insight into how the company is perceived by the customer in each sales phase and where key points are for continuous quality improvement. Your goal: to be #1 with your customers - we see that as our mission!
We follow the path of the customer. We examine critical success factors; "checkpoints", from the first interest in purchasing a product or service to follow-up customer care. Our evaluation process is based on the classic phases of the sales process.
We focus on purchase relevant circles of influence.Our "Mystery Agents” evaluate success factors from a holistic perspective. From corporate identity, e.g. homepage check, to the evaluation of company branches, for example assessment of the POS, to observing the behavior of employees in dealing with customers, for example test purchasing.
Use us as a neutral facilitator at your meetings or events to structure your discussions in a goal-oriented way that leads to a solution supported by all - regardless of the number of participants.
Our strength is our ability to immerse ourselves in your "corporate world".
WE PROFESSIONALLY FACILITATE AND DESIGN:
- a constructive meeting with specific agreements for your team
- efficient coordination with various negotiation partners in projects
- a dynamic workshop to generate new ideas and approaches
FACILITATION OF LARGE GROUPS
Large group facilitation makes it possible to involve many people simultaneously in a process, to gain their participation, and to activate them. Change can begin in a broader way and quickly gain momentum. Possible occasions for large group facilitation are...
- Mobilizing staff to make necessary changes in the process of growth
- For a change of mood after a drastic restructuring
- Merger or cooperation between companies, areas, or departments
- Management events to adjust to a new strategy or themes
- Sales conferences and annual meetings
We apply various methods like Open Space, World Cafe, Future Conference and Appreciative Inquiry, RTSC (Real Time Strategic Change), to target the objectives of your company.
Through the appropriate facilitation and process design it is possible to achieve concrete results even with so many people. Large group facilitation always lives from the exchange of experience and knowledge and is characterized by...
- The highest possible integration of the participants
- Working across hierarchies
- Dialogue and appreciative exchange
- Taking advantage of existing potentials and capabilities<
Generally, there is the desire for a "balanced" life in which we feel comfortable and can face the day's events with energy and motivation.
The requirements and needs concerning life balance are very diverse and different. With an individually adaptable seminar design, we offer you in the first step the opportunity to gain an overview of your life balance and your self- and time management, and then you work intensively on your personal themes with your individual coach.
As an accompaniment we offer you different possibilities of measuring stress and performance, to give you an idea of your current mental and physical performance ability.
POSSIBLE FOCUS AND CONTENT:
- Creating a clear picture of individual professional and personal goals
- Increasing awareness of the factors that keep and bring balance into your life
- Recognition of one´s own self-management or time type: one´s individual time-management behavior
- 5 Steps to Self-Management: getting to know and raising your awareness of appropriate techniques and methods for your own personality type
- Setting priorities: effectiveness versus efficiency
- Planning and design of the day / week / month
- Recognizing one's own time wasters and getting to know possible ways to deal with or avoid these
- Dealing with pressure and stress: Recognizing one's own stress triggers and getting to know possible strategies in dealing with one´s own stressors
- Burnout or overload: Become aware of the stages of burnout, and ways to recognize and get out of it
- Learn active and passive relaxation techniques
- Relaxation analysis or life-fire measurement
To focus on your individual needs we define with you the training priorities, the process and methods, such as a seminar to raise your awareness, and measure your stress and performance to objectively assess your current performance ability, or coaching for an intensive dealing with your issues.
Within the framework of yearly meetings, conferences, and talks, we give your staff in an interactive and entertaining way, useful and applicable input for their everyday work.
WE WILL GLADLY INSPIRE AND MOTIVATE YOU AND YOUR STAFF ON THE FOLLOWING TOPICS:
- Leadership: "Professional Leadership and working effectively in teams"
- Customer and service orientation: " Focusing on the customer"
- Sales: "From the question through the argument to closing the deal"
- Handling complaints: "How to keep your customers "
- Appraisal meetings: "Listening means understanding the other person" and "Constructive feedback is an artform"
- Understanding people: "Everyone ticks differently"
- Inner Drivers: "How we stress out ourselves and others"
- Time management: "Efficiency and effectiveness - made easy"
- Burnout prevention: "If you´re burning with excitement, you can also burn out!"
- Conflict partnership: "The adventurous journey through the storm"
- Happy at Work: “Strategies for enjoyment, engagement, and meaning at work"
- Mental Fitness: "The power of mental strength "
- Intercultural competence: „Dealing well with foreign cultures“
- Project Management: „Following the path to success“
Duration: 2-4 hours, depending on the objectives and theme
We will gladly adjust the content design to meet your needs and the framework of the event.
Against the background of your particular business objectives we stress the development of staff awareness for the significance of the telephone as a modern communication medium.
OUR TRAINING PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- essential telephone communication skills (receiving, ending and transferring calls)
- conduct of telephone conversations
- getting information
- target-oriented discussions
- question techniques, rhetoric, active listening
- benefit- and motive-oriented line of reasoning
- dealing with claims
- conflict resolution
- telephone skills
- communication psychology
THE METHODS APPLIED INCLUDE:
- Gyms: business scenario role-plays in small groups
These small group exercises include situations modelled from business reality followed by participant and trainer feedback as well as video analysis.
- joint visits/calls
We accompany customer care personnel developing immediate operational experience.
- individual coaching
Every sales person undergoes an individualized challenge, thus creating a highly intensive environment.
"YOU DO NOT HAVE TO CHANGE JOBS IN ORDER TO WORK MOTIVATED AND SELF-RELIANTLY!"
This program developed by Mag. Alfred Schaider supports you and your employees in making your motivation no longer dependent on the work environment, the pay, or other people. By helping you find energy and a sense of meaning "in yourself and your actions" you will be even "happier" at work (even if you are already happy).
- Increased personal job satisfaction and tolerance of frustration
- Deal more self-reliantly and self-consciously in everyday work
- Active approach to change processes and problems
- Sustainable self-motivation and mutual motivation in the team
SOURCES / BACKGROUND:
None of the flat and tired self-help slogans or old motivation theories, but science-based knowledge and interventions from the relatively new research field of “positive psychology” (see Seligman, Peterson, Lyubomirsky, Diener, Csikszentmihalyi, et al.) as well as techniques from the systemic or logo therapeutic context.
PROGRAM DESIGN OPTIONS:
- Self-learning program with transfer tasks and constant email contact with the coach, supported by reflection workshops and individual coaching sessions over a period of about 9-18 weeks.
- Workshop series with transfer tasks over a period of 6-12 weeks.
We will adapt ourselves completely to your time availability and the target group/ person. According to your needs, the workshops/coachings can be combined with the following topics: leadership, communication skills, team building, time and self management.
AMONG OTHER THINGS WE OFFER:
- seminar designs
- communication fundamentals
- group dynamics
- professional presentation techniques – presentation design, visualization, use of other auxiliary means, body language
- moderation techniques
- dealing with difficult participants
- voice training
- video analysis
Depending on your objectives and your internal trainer’s existing qualifications, we will choose content and methods. As a matter of course, we offer seminars for whole groups of future trainers as well as one-on-one.