Our Services in Potential Analysis
ISG offers support in discerning your management’s potentials focusing on the ideal filling of vacancies in senior management.
DIVERSITY OF METHODS AND TECHNIQUES INCREASE THE STANDARD AND QUALITY OF ANALYSIS. THEREFORE, THE FOLLOWING METHODS WILL BE APPLIED SEPARATELY OR IN COMBINATION.
- behavior-oriented interviews (the pivotal method in management audits)
- development center
- 360-degree feedback
- psychological test
We will issue a report examining your company’s management potentials. Furthermore, every executive will receive an individual report followed by an extensive feedback discussion with an ISG coach.
Development Center means a method of assessing and quantifying an employee’s qualifications.
JOINTLY, WE DEFINE SKILLS RELEVANT TO THE VACANT POSITION AND DEVELOP INDIVIDUAL EXERCISES WITH PRACTICAL ORIENTATION. AMONG THESE ARE:
- role plays
- group discussions
- case studies
- strategic exercises
Several assessors (ISG advisors as well as your own personnel staff) act as observers in order to guarantee the highest level of impartiality.
Following the development center an extensive feed-back session with employees takes place. Together we then analyse strength and weaknesses as well as potentials.
Provided an individual assessment is followed by qualification measures, it thus acts as a basis for further development measures. Once qualification measures have been implemented, it offers employees the means to assess their individual progress while also serving management as an instrument to control professional development.
Jointly, we define the relevant skills which will be sampled by a standardized questionnaire. It is vital that this questionnaire is seen as an instrument of reflection giving valuable impulses (“mirror of reality”) for self-reflection and change of perspective. Therefore, a mere statistical assessment is not our priority.
The aggregate data will be summarized in individual reports (one per tested person). An ISG coach will then conclude the feedback session discussing the results of the 360-degree feedback. The tested executive therefore can analyze the results and gain insights into a pro-active and self-responsible approach to personal development steps.
The aim of the Orientation Center is the individual assessment and orientation of the participants on the basis of their personal competence profile. To achieve this, the Orientation Center is carried out in the following steps:
Together we develop a specific qualification profile for, e.g. a TOP manager
SELF-IMAGE / EXTERNAL IMAGE:
Each participant assesses him or herself on the basis of the qualification profile and receives outside assessments from the other participants.
COACHING AND SELF-REFLECTION:
With professional support from ISG-orientation coaches, time for self-reflection is taken with every participant to consider the "gaps" between self and external image.
Parallel to this, the participants have the opportunity from different perspectives to round out your assessment in small groups, for example with the help of a martial arts trainer reflecting on your "attitude as a leader”, or using a role play on the system board to depict the situation in their current team.
We use psychological tests to evaluate employee skills and potential for our clients.
Together with our clients we work out a desired target profile in which the personality and performance skills are defined and evaluated according to the objectives of the client.
Information gained from psychological and subject-specific tests provides interesting clues about the skills and potential of an employee. But we never just let test results speak alone:
- In conjunction with internally or externally conducted staff development programs, psychological testing provides additional information that helps create a more complete employee profile.
- Together with the company we create a target profile of the psychological and professional requirements of the position. Based on this profile and a targeted combination of different tests it can be guaranteed that only those factors which are relevant to the task area and the position are evaluated.
- We evaluate personality factors using a carefully selected portfolio of personality analyses.
- We choose the specific tests according to the target profile of our clients and determine the most important personality qualities for the profile such as work motivation, team spirit, flexibility, etc.
- In addition, we can use intelligence and achievement tests to determine cognitive skills (verbal intelligence, mathematical and computational understanding, logical and analytical thinking skills, memory, two and three dimensional presentation skills) and ability to concentrate (quality and quantity of work performance under time pressure) as well as commercial and administrative skills.
We support our clients by providing psychological testing procedures to deal with the following challenges:
- Comparison of the determined competence profile with reference values
- Support in making internal and external selection decisions
- In-depth analysis of strengths and weaknesses concerning personality development
- Assessment centers for targeted definition of skills and training measures
Profiling values is a unique method to analyses tendencies, abilities and competencies. Furthermore it displays potentials and interests, measures “inner values” and the current situation of an applicant or employee. Therefore it contrasts the actual skill and with the sole intention to do something.
- Profiling values are scientifically sound and validated by multiple sources
- The method is tested versus other systems and cannot be manipulated
- Profiling values are based on psychological approaches by Professor Robert S. Hartman, a German scientist
Certified ISG partner initiate targeted coaching’s, create high-performance and innovative personality analysis e.g. for leadership programs, single and group assessments, team building and development processes as well as talent management.