Ádám studied at Budapest Business School Human Resource Management.
His professional career started also in this sector at WHC HR service provider company, where he completed several successful projects as Recruiter. During the years spent at this company he had numerous placements in the Budapest region, further on he was also responsible for the coordination of the daily work of the Recruitment team dedicated to employee leasing.
Ádám joined ISG as a Sourcing Consultant focusing on Direct Search & Selection projects with generalist approach and supporting the work of Senior Consultants.
His personal sub-specialities do certainly include:
- End-to-end execution of Direct Search projects;
- Sourcing activity, identifying potential candidates;
- Preparing reports;
- Contacting Candidates, presenting the position, convincing;
- Handling of databases and records;
- Active participation in different HR projects (e.g. market benchmark, salary scope, etc.)
Motto: „The biggest mistake is giving up.” – Jack Ma