Alexander Lohnherr possesses a 30 years successful Management track record which gave him a broad expertise in global, strategic business development as well as operational excellence. He has a dual French-German culture and worked both internationally as well as in Domestic Markets. This gives him the capacity to truly understand company needs and perspectives in order to design the best client answers.
He worked for 4 different Industry segments in which market evolution, trade development and changes in the value chain required a permanent engagement of all stakeholders: from product design to manufacturing, sales development and customer enchantment including all internal support like Juman Resource and Finance and process aspects such IT migration or Digitalization for example.
Alexander Lohnherr worked 15 years for technical investment good companies such as Xerox, Fenwick-Linde in France and Linde Material Handling at Headquarter in charge of EMEA. This covered all aspects of B2B distribution through subsidiaries, importers and agents. All aspects requiring professional market coverage in sales – at regional or at key accounts level as well as finance offers and after-market services.
Another 15 years in the home equipment and lifestyle world at Villeroy & Boch Headquarters and Miele France developed his expertise in the durable consumer goods world. Challenges were the migration from B2B to more B2B2C value chains, covering all Omnichannel Retail aspects in brick & click as well as Brand Management or Brand creation – always with a link to own Manufacturing facilities.
Additional assignments as Chairman and VP in two major professional syndicates/ federations contribute to his global view of the Electric and Electronic Industries. For them he also engaged in active interaction with Governmental authorities in Environmental and Circular Economy legislation and compliance.
Mentoring start-ups is the cherry on the cake, that confirmed him the need for new business agility. Thanks to this diversity of assignments, he understands what it takes to bring all functions together – a 360° business understanding – in order to embark the best people in your company for a durable success.
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Master Degree in International Business from Neoma Business School
(ranked in Top 50 of Financial Times Business Schools – accreditations: Equis, AACSB, association of Accredited MBA’s).
- Experience in diverse International Management functions both at Corporate HQ level as in Country Management covering Strategy, Functional and operational excellence.
- More than 30 years’ experience with 15 years in industrial investment goods and 15 years in B2B2C, Durable Consumer Goods in in Lifestyle and Electric Household Equipment.
- International and Domestic markets business development, brand management, new business areas, change management and digital transformation, people engagement, business turnaround, 360° customer service, Manufacturing.
- Involved in CSR, sustainability and environmental change processes.
- Start-up Mentoring
- Multicultural mindset even more than his French-German dual culture. Proficiency in French, German and English.
- Small, mid and large size companies,
- Listed companies, privately & family business.
- Private equity and venture funds backed companies.
- Start-up, Spin Off’s, small-, mid- and large-size enterprises, turn-around operations.
- Companies with organic growth challenges and new Business development targets.
- Firms with Transformation process such as in Digital, CSR, Environmental and Sustainability.
- France / Europe / MEA
- North America
- Asia and Oceania
- Central and Latin America
- CEO & C-Suite appointments
- General Management appointments
- Senior Vice President and VP roles
- Senior Directors & Executives
- Business Unit Managers
- Middle Management Appointments
- Technical and Technological Investments Goods
- Technical and Technological Consumer Goods
- Electrical & Electronics, Connectivity, AI, Systems
- Trade & Retailing of Durable Goods,
- Circular Economy, CSR & Sustainability
- Home Equipment Indoor & Outdoor
- Lifestyle and Premium Durable Consumer Goods
- Hotel & Restaurant Supplies, Cleaning Services
- Equipment & Services, Industrial Suppliers
- Industrial suppliers, industrial tooling & machinery
- Marketing & Sales Management
- Business Development & Intelligence
- Sales specialists, Key Account / Sales Channel Manager
- Product Development & Product Management
- Communications & PR Manager
- Social Media & Web Management
- Customer Journey, CRM Management
- Plant and Production Manager,
- Industry 4.0
- Manufacturing & Process engineers
- Finance, Admin & Controlling
- Human Resource, HR Development & Engagement
- Logistics, Purchasing, SCM
- IT, Systems, Migration experts, Cloud Services
- Facility Management
- Energy operator & efficiency certificates
- Regulatory Affairs, Quality Management & Safety
- Service Management, After-sales, Field Mechanics.