42 Lido Dr., Stoney Creek
Ontario, L8E 5E8 1020
EDUCATION & ACADEMICAL TRAINING
- Bachelor’s in Engineering Management (Ind.Eng)
- Diploma in Business Management
- Executive Search Consultant with special focus on Ontario & North America
- Seasoned Executive & Senior Manager with broad industrial expertise
- Thorough expertise of the Wood Sector Industry
- Experienced in organizational development & implementation of changes
- Comprehensive Expertise of Globally Competitive Set-ups
- Driven by professionalism, quality and sustainability
Operations Executive with over 25 years of exceptional leadership. Andrzej is a skilled industrial engineer with extensive expertise in strategic direction, operational excellence, financial results, customer satisfaction, and employee training. Dedicated to quality management, dynamic team development with a focus on effective leadership, employee engagement, exceptional project deliverables and regulatory compliance. Exponential growth expert with an innate ability to turnaround underperforming business and projects, through robust strategic planning, restructuring, quality assurance and risk management. A skilled coach and motivator with the ability to work with diverse, cross-functional teams. A dynamic and passionate individual with a positive attitude and strong work ethics.
Andrzej has a unique professional background. He completed Nautical College as an Officer Navigator, has Diploma in Business Management and he holds a degree in engineering. He’s lived and worked on three continents; Europe, Africa and North America and fully understand how to professionally operate in diversified markets.
Other highlights of Andrzej’s expertise are Continuous Improvement, Product Development, Operations Management, Strategic Planning, Supply Chain Management, Quality Management, Root Cause Analysis, Business Process Improvement, and Lean Manufacturing.
PERSONAL INDUSTRY FOCUS
- Wood Commodity Manufactures
- Wood Value Added Manufactures
- General Industrials
- Industrial Machines
- Packaging Industry
- New Technologies
- Global with focal point on Ontario and Canada
- Polish (Native)
- English (Professional)