A native of the Pinzgau, he worked as HR Manager and leader and lead international production companies and industrial corporations through complex change processes. In this function he managed the establishment of the organizational structure of a large telecommunications company effectively. Furthermore, he successfully steered the implementation of international leadership development and performance management programs – among others, for a large software development company in the online business sector.
Apart from his HR knowledge he has extensive experience in change management and has been involved in due diligence projects of mergers and acquisitions numerous times.
Due to his interdisciplinary experience gained from various projects (among others, electrical, automotive, metal, trade, refractory, IT, service sector) he is aware of sector specific characteristics in companies as well as of the different expectations and demands of candidates and applicants. This knowledge is crucial for the successful filling of vacancies und for sustainable employee retention.
Focus areas (Salzburg, Styria, partly Upper Austria):
Clemens Neuhauser provides his competent support in all matters of personnel management – especially in:
- Personnel consulting and execution of the recruiting process
- Consultation and support in operative employer branding
- People management and leadership consultation for leaders and junior leaders
- HRM consultation incl. HR processes / development of the HR department
- Communication between employees, leaders and the corporate management
Motto: “Each interview we conduct is a valuable employer branding measure for the client.”