Judit graduated at Budapest Business School as Tourism Specialist then she spent several years working in mother tongue environment in order to improve her English knowledge. Prior to her career at ISG, she worked at a private health care centre as a Front Office Coordinator.
She joined ISG in 2017 where she was first responsible for running the Front Desk. After being promoted to a Researcher in 2018 and to a Senior Researcher in 2021, currently she identifies the different market segments and the potential relevant candidates in order to support the work of Senior Consultants in the Executive Search Division.
Her personal specialities include:
- Handling of databases and records, searching and mapping potential candidates;
- Keeping contact with candidates, contacting and convincing them;
- Research ̶ mapping of different market segments, identifying target persons, contacting ̶ Direct Search, Headhunting, depending on position level applying Executive Search methodology;
- Preparing and writing reports;
- Providing support for Senior Consultants.
Motto: “You must always strive to be the best, but you must never believe that you are.”