Katalin graduated at the College of Finance and Accountancy and University of Pécs as Economist. She has gained many years of experience in HR during which she worked for consultancy companies, including CATRO Management Consulting and ACCORD Group Kennedy Balogh. She also worked as HR Manager and spent several years in the relocation industry.
She joined the team of ISG in 2018 as Business Support Specialist where she was responsible for the full administrative support of the Consultants and strategic business support for the Management. Since 2019 she has been working as Recruitment Consultant in the Direct Search & Selection Division.
- Her personal sub-specialities do certainly include:
- Leading end-to-end recruitment processes in Headhunting/Direct Search
- Market mapping, identifying relevant potential candidates by using data-files, social media and direct search; conducting personal interviews
- Preparing short-lists, creating reports
- Handling international projects; keeping in touch with ISG’s offices internationally
Motto: “The more we believe that success is up to us, the easier it is to reach.”