Kerstin Rufer heads ISGs department for strategic personnel and organizational development. She has been working internationally as a systemic consultant, leadership trainer, mediator and coach for the past 20 years.
Mrs. Rufer develops individual transformation and learning architectures for and with her clients and guides them in their sustainable implementation. Her holistic view of companies and her instinctive feeling for the particularities of corporate cultures encourage innovative and purposeful interventions. She draws from a broad pool of traditional, systemic and agile approaches.
Currently, her special interest lies in the cultural change of companies, adapting to a new professional world. She inspires managers to take on new perspectives, expand their own options for action and actively shape change.
- Designing transformation processes (restructuring, cultural change, new forms of work, etc.)
- Leadership development & high-potential programs, design of learning architectures
- Moderation of workshop, strategy retreats & large group events
- Leadership, change management & agile working
- Team development, collaboration & conflict management
- Coaching for executives in challenging situations