Having graduated Industrial Engineering in Boğaziçi University, Korkut has 24 years of professional experience in banking, financial services, real estate investments, and pharmaceutical industry.
- Started his professional career in Turkey’s first and largest investment and development bank as a financial analyst where he led cross-functional teams in conducting feasibility analyses for project finance programs that were organized and executed together with international financial institutions such as the World Bank, EIB, IFC, KfW, BOJ, JBIC, AFD and EBRD.
- Provided financial consultancy services to private companies and government institutions in IPOs, M&As, private equity investments and privatization projects.
- As the Managing Director of a start-up Real Estate Investment Trust, set up the organizational and financial structure, led the investment phase of various commercial real estate projects and completed the listing of the REIT in the stock exchange.
- Worked as the global CFO of an international pharmaceutical company being responsible for the overall financial management including budgeting, finance and reporting, set up the MIS in the company.
- Held speeches, attended panels on investment banking and real estate investments in Turkey, abroad, instructed trainings and seminars on finance-related topics for banks and Turkish Banks Association, and is a registered trainer for various courses with the Public Accounting and Auditing Standards Authority directed to independent auditors.
Combining his broad financial background together with his top management experience and cross-cultural and international working practice, Korkut is providing financial trainings and advisory services with ISG.
Areas of Focus:
- Financial Analysis and Management
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Private Equity and Venture Capital
- Project Finance
- Real Estate Investments
Motto: “Acta non verba”