Szilvia graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest. Due to her success oriented personality she started and developed her professional career on the pharma market.
In the course of her 13 years pharmaceutical experience she has learned a lot about the operation of the generic, original, biosimilar, RX and OTC markets. She spent eight years at KRKA Magyarország starting as Medical Sales Representative, later on as District Sales Manager and Project Manager. In 2014 she switched to the Sales Manager position of Bayer Hungária Kft.’s Consumer Health Division. After a while, she became National Strategy Manager, in this positon she was responsible among others for organisational development and transformation of the company structure. She gathered considerable practice and experience in the fields: on-the-job development, Selection, Coaching, Trainings, Performance evaluation, AC/DC and Change management. When Stada entered the Hungarian market she joined them as Head of Sales to establish and lead the Hungarian Sales Team of Stada, and to work out the sales strategy for this new market. Leaning on her experiences collected on corporate side Szilvia joined the team of ISG International Executive Consulting as Senior Consultant and Business Development Manager.
Her personal sub-specialities do certainly include:
- Executive Search, Headhunting, Direct Search
- Account Management and Development
- Management Audit, Management Diagnostics
- Potential Analysis and Talent Management
- Designing of Assessment / Development Centres, acting as an Assessor
- Market Screening and Scope
- HR Consultancy
- Preparation and Coordination of Organisational Development Projects
- Development of Divisional Processes
- Board Services and Executive Consulting
- Online Diagnostics
Motto: “If you want to be successful, it’s just this simple. Know what you are doing. Love what you ae doing. And believe in what you are doing!” Will Rogers