Meet the team behind ISG Graz
Mag. Martin Groß
Education and training
- Degree in business administration with focus on human resource management at the Karl-Franzens-University Graz
- Sales training Gustav Käser
- Management certification according to Franklin Covey
- Ongoing trainings in recruitment, employment law, management, career consultation and communication
After completing his degree, Martin Groß started working in the sales department of an international logistics system provider, before moving into HR-consulting. Since then, he has been looking after renowned companies, like KMU in Styria, for over 7 years. He is advising and supporting them with the recruitment of specialists and managers for technical and commercial areas.
He expertise in the fields of employee-hiring as well as employment-law is highly appreciated by both, his customers as well as his colleagues. His service-oriented and cooperative approach are important elements in his everyday work, as well as the respectful partnership with his contacts.
- Graz as a business location
- Automotive sector
- Career consulting
Motto: “Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.” – Aristoteles
We strive for our continuous development and the ongoing improvement of our services to exceed your expectations!