Bienvenue sur la page ISG-France
ISG France est spécialisée dans la recherche et le recrutement de cadres pour les entreprises, sur le marché français et à l’international.
Nous proposons une approche efficace du recrutement, comprenant une analyse fine de votre activité (organisation, fonctionnement, stratégie et enjeux), du profil du poste, de l’environnement de travail, ainsi que du « socio-style » du futur collaborateur et de son/ses manager(s).
Meet the team behind France
3 rue d’ Auteuil
Mr. Gaussens shows an excellent and unique knowledge of the healthcare-, medical devices-, capital equipment and Health care-IT market in general.
From his background perspective, David Gaussens is a health care management professional and has been operating in the French healthcare eco-system since more than 25 Years.
He holds a master studies in International Management, including tremendous Executive Trainings from Harvard University.
Mr. Gaussens possesses over 25 years of professional work experience during which he has had the opportunity to gain substantial healthcare experience in Commercial Sales & Marketing and in General Management. He is was acting as a General Manager and CEO for various major Players in the Healthcare Business. During his several professional assignments he could gain valuable experience in the Medical Device industry, e.g. at GE Healthcare – where he served as a General Manager for more than 12 years.
David Gaussens represents a high caliber Manager and Operational leader in the following business-segments:
- Medical Devices
- Medical Capital Equipment
- Medical Imaging Equipment, Ultrasound, CT, MRI Equipment
- Healthcare IT, Digital Imaging & Radiology
- Animal Health and Veterinary Medicine
- General Management & CEO
- Marketing Management
- Sales & Business Development
- Business Intelligence
Hugues Trousseau, Ma
149 chemin d’Etrechy
91150 Brières les Scellés
Mr. Trousseau has more than 25 years of experience in the healthcare market, specifically in marketing, communication, product management and project management. He also worked as a freelance consultant in digital marketing and communication for several healthcare companies.
By background, Hugues Trousseau, holds a Master’s degree in Biomedical Engineering from the University of Lyon (France) and he successfully obtained an additional certification in Digital Marketing and Communication in the year 2016.
In the course of his +25 years-long professional career, Hugues was acting as Marketing and Communication Manager for international healthcare companies, e.g. at Carestream Healthcare, as well at innovative start-up companies where he developed his healthcare experience, especially in market analysis (e.g. quantification, segmentations, go to market), digital strategy (e.g. web, social media, e-mailings, content management, CRM), brand-management, event management, product management, training and project management.
Combining his passion for all related topics concerning the “digital” landscape and his knowledge of the healthcare market in general, Hugues decided to add his fantastic experience and enthusiasm to the organizational structure of ISG-Healthworld, where he started as a “Managing Partner France” in 2019.
Julie Lemoisson, M.A.
Mrs. Lemoisson holds a Master degree in International Business from a recognized French business school. She started working in communication for a Ground Support Equipment company but soon switched to sales positions and executive search where she found more challenges.
Her professional and educational background enable her to master search and selection projects, including direct search. She also understands companies’ challenges and is really determined to help her clients with their recruitment needs. She has a sound knowledge of healthcare-, services- and industry- sectors having recruited engineers, doctors, pharmacists, sales operatives, IT and finance consultants for start-ups to large size companies.
Mrs. Lemoisson has a driven, dynamic and conscientious personality. She combined her passion for entrepreneurship and executive search by joining ISG-Group as a Managing Partner for France in 2019, where she is now mainly focusing on the cosmetics sector.
Bertrand de Lavenne
Bertrand de Lavenne originally studied Pharmacy at the Université of Nantes in France and holds a doctorate in Pharmacy from Cardiff University.
Beside of that, he successfully completed the diverse training courses at Harvard Business School and INSEAD.
From his career perspective, Bertrand possesses of more than 20 years of experience as Managing Director of diverse international Pharma-, Biotech- and Medical Devices –
companies, where he has been successful in establishing a vision, the motivation and the strategic planning tools in order to accomplish challenging targets and missions. In addition, he has extensive experience on what is needed to engage, inspire and develop people and to encourage continued growth of sales and profitability.
Bertrand shows the necessary skills to manage the diverse networks and stakeholders. Apart from that, he has proven his managerial competence in various Healthcare companies such as Novartis, Abbott and Mylan and is quite familiar with different business models and approaches (from global to local scopes and perspectives) in both, emerging markets (China, Russia, Asia Pacific, North Africa, Latin America) as well as in developed major markets (like for instance: UK, Switzerland, France). Furthermore, Bertrand has led various transitions and transformations due to his strong ability to quickly appraise unfamiliar business contexts in different company cultures and -ecosystems.
- Healthcare private equity and venture capital funds in the range
of $50M to $500B AUM.
- Global Life Sciences, Biotech, Pharma, Medical Devices/
Diagnostics & Digital Health Transformation.
- Healthcare private Equity and Venture Capital backed companies.
- Privately and public held firms (for-profit) in the range of $10M
- Start-up, Spin Off’s, small-, mid- and large-size enterprises,
- Multinational Blue chip organizations.
- C-Suite & Board Level Search
- Board-Level and CEO appointments
- Senior Vice President and VP roles
- General Management appointments
- Middle Management Appointments
- Senior Directors | Directors
Alexander Lohnherr possesses a 30 years successful Management track record which gave him a broad expertise in global, strategic business development as well as operational excellence. He has a dual French-German culture and worked both internationally as well as in Domestic Markets. This gives him the capacity to truly understand company needs and perspectives in order to design the best client answers.
He worked for 4 different Industry segments in which market evolution, trade development and changes in the value chain required a permanent engagement of all stakeholders: from product design to manufacturing, sales development and customer enchantment including all internal support like Juman Resource and Finance and process aspects such IT migration or Digitalization for example.
Alexander Lohnherr worked 15 years for technical investment good companies such as Xerox, Fenwick-Linde in France and Linde Material Handling at Headquarter in charge of EMEA. This covered all aspects of B2B distribution through subsidiaries, importers and agents. All aspects requiring professional market coverage in sales – at regional or at key accounts level as well as finance offers and after-market services.
Another 15 years in the home equipment and lifestyle world at Villeroy & Boch Headquarters and Miele France developed his expertise in the durable consumer goods world. Challenges were the migration from B2B to more B2B2C value chains, covering all Omnichannel Retail aspects in brick & click as well as Brand Management or Brand creation – always with a link to own Manufacturing facilities.
Additional assignments as Chairman and VP in two major professional syndicates/ federations contribute to his global view of the Electric and Electronic Industries. For them he also engaged in active interaction with Governmental authorities in Environmental and Circular Economy legislation and compliance.
Mentoring start-ups is the cherry on the cake, that confirmed him the need for new business agility. Thanks to this diversity of assignments, he understands what it takes to bring all functions together – a 360° business understanding – in order to embark the best people in your company for a durable success.
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Master Degree in International Business from Neoma Business School
(ranked in Top 50 of Financial Times Business Schools – accreditations: Equis, AACSB, association of Accredited MBA’s).
- Experience in diverse International Management functions both at Corporate HQ level as in Country Management covering Strategy, Functional and operational excellence.
- More than 30 years’ experience with 15 years in industrial investment goods and 15 years in B2B2C, Durable Consumer Goods in in Lifestyle and Electric Household Equipment.
- International and Domestic markets business development, brand management, new business areas, change management and digital transformation, people engagement, business turnaround, 360° customer service, Manufacturing.
- Involved in CSR, sustainability and environmental change processes.
- Start-up Mentoring
- Multicultural mindset even more than his French-German dual culture. Proficiency in French, German and English.
- Small, mid and large size companies,
- Listed companies, privately & family business.
- Private equity and venture funds backed companies.
- Start-up, Spin Off’s, small-, mid- and large-size enterprises, turn-around operations.
- Companies with organic growth challenges and new Business development targets.
- Firms with Transformation process such as in Digital, CSR, Environmental and Sustainability.
- France / Europe / MEA
- North America
- Asia and Oceania
- Central and Latin America
- CEO & C-Suite appointments
- General Management appointments
- Senior Vice President and VP roles
- Senior Directors & Executives
- Business Unit Managers
- Middle Management Appointments
- Technical and Technological Investments Goods
- Technical and Technological Consumer Goods
- Electrical & Electronics, Connectivity, AI, Systems
- Trade & Retailing of Durable Goods,
- Circular Economy, CSR & Sustainability
- Home Equipment Indoor & Outdoor
- Lifestyle and Premium Durable Consumer Goods
- Hotel & Restaurant Supplies, Cleaning Services
- Equipment & Services, Industrial Suppliers
- Industrial suppliers, industrial tooling & machinery
- Marketing & Sales Management
- Business Development & Intelligence
- Sales specialists, Key Account / Sales Channel Manager
- Product Development & Product Management
- Communications & PR Manager
- Social Media & Web Management
- Customer Journey, CRM Management
- Plant and Production Manager,
- Industry 4.0
- Manufacturing & Process engineers
- Finance, Admin & Controlling
- Human Resource, HR Development & Engagement
- Logistics, Purchasing, SCM
- IT, Systems, Migration experts, Cloud Services
- Facility Management
- Energy operator & efficiency certificates
- Regulatory Affairs, Quality Management & Safety
- Service Management, After-sales, Field Mechanics.