Our sector group Business Consultancy was formed to bring together the cumulative knowledge and many years of experience of our ISG consultants. We use our expertise to benefit our partners, both professionals and companies, in this highly specialized, challenging sector.
In a dynamic market, we set high standards, are committed to excel and strive to achieve the best price-performance-ratio for our clients. This is a core value of ISG, and one we are proud to be known for.
In Business Consultancy, we cover all positions, ranging from Junior Consultants to Project Managers and Partners, across all industries, topics and methods.
- Procurement and supply chain management
- Process optimization and reorganization, performance management to increase efficiency
- Post-merger integration, restructuring and turnaround management
of overhead and material costs
and all industries:
- Production, automotive, services, retail
- Public healthcare and insurance
- Public, semi-public and non-profit sector
We would be pleased to assist your success with our long-standing market experience, our knowledge and our enthusiasm in conducting search and selection. Please get in touch with one of our consultants.
Meet the team behind Business Consultancy
Mag. Michaela Wessely
Senior Consultant / Prokuristin & Head of Business Consultancy Sector Group
After graduation from the Vienna University of Economics, specializing in human resource management and English, Michaela Wessely started her professional career as consultant with CATRO Personalberatung GmbH.
As a result of her distinct commitment, excellent know-how in several industries and her professional performance the power of attorney was assigned to her.
Covering the same position, she joined the newly founded ISG Personalmanagement GmbH in 1999, where she carried on successfully attending to Austrian and international clients of various industries (production, trade, services, IT and telecommunication). For years, clients and candidates have been appreciating her custom-made, result oriented approach and her confidentiality.
THE MAIN FOCUS OF HER ACTIVITIES IS:
- Search and selection of candidates
- Selection of executives and specialists via advertisement, database and direct search nationally and internationally
- Design and implementation of recruiting and promotion assessment centers
- Know-how transfer in an EU-wide project for consultants, HR Managers and CEO in the Ukraine
- Internal training
Mag. (FH) Birgit Roschitz, MSc
Birgit Roschitz started her career with PriceWaterhouseCoopers in Vienna, auditing international, listed group of companies, additionally with focus on insurance companies. She attended the University of Applied Sciences in Wiener Neustadt and completed her degree in accounting and auditing, real estate management as well as in organisational development and human resources consultancy with excellence.
Due to her insights gained in different sectors (industry, trade and commerce, services etc.) she enhanced her analytical structure-centered view of things. Furthermore she found her preference in solving the employees’ „troubles of communication“. Following Paul Watzlawick’s motto „you cannot avoid to communicate“ she graduated the study of mediation and conflict-management, is therefore listed at the Austrian ministry of justice and presently publishing her international master-thesis concerning chances of mediation within companies. At the same time she started her own business www.schlicht-roschitz.at
During her maternity break she decided to work part-time for ISG in 2004, primarily to get knowledge of telemarketing and acquisition in addition to her longtime experience in the fields of bank, insurance, tax consultancy, auditing and accounting, controlling, project-management, start-up-consultancy and human resources consultancy. On the basis of her definitive interest in human resources management, her pleasure in contact with clients as well as her above-average personal effort she has been operating as managing partner of ISG with her own team and office in Guntramsdorf (Lower Austria) since 2006.
SHE IS SPECIALISED IN:
- acquisition and customer care
- personnel search and selection
- outplacement consulting
- mediation and conflict-management within companies
- It’s always the person who should be focused!
Motto: „Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success“ Henry Ford
Patrick Adler, M.A.
- Search & selection of specialists and executives (active sourcing)
- Head hunting for sector experts in executive search projects
- Support and consulting for companies
- Sector expertise in (excerpt):
Producing Industry (metal processing + electrical engineering + synthetics) | Automotive | Building & Construction | Transport + Logistics | FMCG (food)
- Master’s degree in Business Consultancy and Corporate Management at the University of Applied Sciences of Wiener Neustadt
Main focus: leadership | management | strategy | personnel
- Bachelor’s degree Business Consultancy at the University of Applied Sciences of Wiener Neustadt
main focus: management | organization | personnel | real estate management
- Professional development in:
Employer branding | advisory expertise | management + leadership | presentation techniques | profiling in recruiting | labor law | project management + team organization |
strategic competence management | train the trainer
- Perennial practical experience in:
Personnel consulting | recruiting | active sourcing | project management
- High level of flexibility and commitment
- Reliability | discretion | professionalism
- Enjoys working with people
- Enthusiastic about individual consulting
Sophie Hertrich, B.A.
- Support + implementation of projects in search & selection of specialists
- Authoring + design of individual ads
- Support in recruiting for companies
- Candidate management
- Conduct + monitoring of interviews
- Direct approach as part of database searches
- Sector expertise in:
Industry | Services | Automotive | Healthworld
- Currently studying at the University of Vienna to earn a Master’s degree in Sociology
Main focus: sociology of work and organization sociology | sociology of health | qualitative research
- Earned a Bachelor’s degree from the University of Rostock in Social Sciences
- Specialization in decision making processes in organizations and personnel development (in the context of her Master’s thesis)
- Professional development in:
Business administration | labor law
- Open + communicative personality
- Enjoys interacting with different personalities
- Precise + professional way of working
- High level of dedication + motivation in the achievement of goals
- Outstanding endurance + perseverance in difficult situations
Andreas Vetr is from Vienna Austria and worked for two decades abroad, helping national and international corporations to find, onboard and keep C- level managers.
After many projects on business development and restructuring of companies, he joined in the worldwide rapidly growing ISG Team in July 2010 and is conducting Executive Search Projects, leads the sector group Industry and heads Turkey and the Caucasus Region.
Due to his many years of leadership experience in various fields and industries (like Training & Development, Construction, Manufacturing, Building Equipment, Facility Management, Retail…) with companies like Schindler Elevator, Johnson Controls, Sharp Electronics and W.F. Adlmüller, he acquired cultural-, market- and professional “know how” in important areas and functions of SME’s and large corporations and personal as well as organizational issues. Therefore you will find with the ISG Team and Andres Vetr a competent partner in your HR matters.
- Executive Search & Direct Search (Head Hunting)
- Board & C – Level Service
- Outplacement & Executive Counselling
- Personal Development
- Executive Assessment
- Leadership, Sales, Teams and Specials
Quote: “Change is inevitable. Growth is optional.”
By John Maxwell
As the full-service provider in personnel matters that it is, International Service Group has an unparalleled track record in placing executives and other professionals.
We specialize in media planning, business design solutions and data-driven campaign architecture.