Our sector group – Business Consultancy – has been formed to merge the knowledge and years of experience of our ISG consultants. This expertise is used to the immediate advantage of our partners, both companies and candidates in this highly specialized, challenging sector.
In this dynamic market we set high standards, have a commitment to excellence and strive to achieve the best price-performance ratio for our clients. That is a core value of ISG, and one we are proud to be famous for.
In the sector – Business Consultancy – we cover all positions from Junior Consultant to Project Manager and Partner, as well as all industries and topics/methods.
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management / Logistics
- Process optimization and reorganization, performance management increasing efficiency
- Post merger integration, restructuring and turnaround management
- Overhead and material-cost optimization
and all industries such as:
- Production, automotive, services, retail market
- Public healthcare and insurance
- Public sector and non-profit sector
We would be delighted to invite you to profit from our long-term market experience, our knowledge and our enthusiasm in conducting search and selection. Please get in touch with one of our consultants.
Meet the team behind Business Consultancy
Mag. Michaela Wessely
Senior Consultant / Prokuristin & Head of Business Consultancy Sector Group
After graduation from the Vienna University of Economics, specializing in human resource management and English, Michaela Wessely started her professional career as consultant with CATRO Personalberatung GmbH.
As a result of her distinct commitment, excellent know-how in several industries and her professional performance the power of attorney was assigned to her.
Covering the same position, she joined the newly founded ISG Personalmanagement GmbH in 1999, where she carried on successfully attending to Austrian and international clients of various industries (production, trade, services, IT and telecommunication). For years, clients and candidates have been appreciating her custom-made, result oriented approach and her confidentiality.
THE MAIN FOCUS OF HER ACTIVITIES IS:
- Search and selection of candidates
- Selection of executives and specialists via advertisement, database and direct search nationally and internationally
- Design and implementation of recruiting and promotion assessment centers
- Know-how transfer in an EU-wide project for consultants, HR Managers and CEO in the Ukraine
- Internal training
As the full-service provider in personnel matters that it is, International Service Group has an unparalleled track record in placing executives and other professionals.
We specialize in media planning, business design solutions and data-driven campaign architecture.