Commerce & Consumer
Commerce & Consumer
Consumer goods are essential items of our lives; we purchase and use them every day. The evident and strong market demand sets high standards for companies to produce top-quality, easily available and continuously renewable products in great numbers.
In response to the globalization of international corporations, there is increasing demand for globally linked personnel consulting and HR services, for thorough, sector-specific and made-to-measure Executive Search, and for top-quality assistance in Search and Selection, Assessment/Development Centre, Organization Development, Training, Coaching and outplacement expertise. Our sector group Commerce & Consumer provides all of this.
ISG Commerce & Consumer is a focused sector group. As part of a global Recruiting and Executive Search company, we specialize in the FMCG and retail industries, bringing together the excellence, expertise and know-how our consultants have acquired working all over Europe. Our aim is to provide our clients with sector-specific, made-to-measure personnel consulting and HR services across the continent – and the globe.
COMPANY AND SERVICES
We are a full-service provider for all HR areas, both local and cross-border in most European countries. Our service covers:
- Executive search and headhunting for senior executives, mid- and top-level managers
- Search and selection of industry specialists, developers and engineers
- Personnel development, training and coaching
- Potential analysis and diagnostics
- Our consultants have profound knowledge of and long-standing experience in the industry
- We take pride in our flexibility and versatility in meeting our clients’ requirements
- We deliver services of highest quality, always on schedule
- We set value on long-term relationships, considering our clients to be partners
- We combine traditional, time-tested methods with the latest digital technology and the passion and expertise of our dedicated employees
Our services cover the entire Commerce & Consumer industry, e.g.:
- Non-food (household, personal care and cosmetics, etc.)
- Consumer electronics
- Apparel and accessories
- Retail chains
We source consistently on the global, national, regional and local level. Due to the close cooperation between our offices, we are able to provide international, cross-border services with high efficiency and professionalism – without being disconnected from the local markets.
ISG offers its worldwide solutions in recruiting, executive search, development, training, coaching and outplacement for the entire range of qualifications – from young potentials to board level managers and directors:
- C-suite and board level executives
- General management
- Vice presidents and senior vice presidents
- Directors and senior directors
- Top management
- Senior management
- Middle management / line management
- Industry experts / specialists
- Young potentials
- Country Sales Manager
- National Sales Director
- Chief Financial Officer
- HR Director
- Sales & Marketing Director
- White Goods Sales Manager
- Supply Chain Manager Eastern Europe
- Solution Consultancy Group Leader
- Quality Assurance and Product Development Director
- HR Manager
- Activity Manager
- Category Manager
- Trade Marketing Manager
- Senior Brand Manager
- Junior Brand Manager
- Group Brand Manager
- National Key Account Manager
- SAP Analyst
- Office Manager
- Major Account Manager
- Financial Analyst
Meet the team behind Commerce & Consumer
Managing Director / Country Manager
Krisztina graduated as an Economist at the University of Economics and did her MBA at the University of Technology and Economics.
She started her career in the field of foreign trade. Due to her enthusiastic, proactive and professional attitude, she was promoted and became the Procurement Manager of a manufacturing company. A few years later she continued her career as a Managing Director and became responsible for the representation of a multinational company in Hungary.
In 1997 she joined to CATRO International Management Consulting Ltd. as a Senior Consultant. A year later she became the Managing Director of the company. She led the Hungarian subsidiary successfully for 13 years. In 2010 she joined to the ISG Group as a Managing Director – Country Manager, and the head of the ‘Consumer / Commercial Sector’.
Over the years together with her team they completed countless successful domestic and international Executive Search, Search and Selection, Outplacement, Assessment / Development Center, Talent Management, Organizational Development, Talent Search and Market Monitoring project. Moreover she developed long-term partnership with the leaders of multinational companies as well as the domestic large and medium-sized companies.
Tha main focus of her activities:
- Building up and attendance of contacts with HR managers and Top Managers, Business Development activities
- Coordination of International Corporate level and Regional cross-boarding businesses
- Providing HR Consulting activity at Executive Search, Search and Selection, Outplacement, Assessment / Development Center, Talent Management, Organizational Development, Talent Search and Market Monitoring project.
- Management Consulting
- English: advanced level
- German: communication level
Motto: ‘It does not matter where you start, what matters is the decision about where you eventually want to get to.” (Anthony Robbins)
18 Viitorului st.
Roxana joined ISG in 2006, since 2011 she is Managing Director for Romania. With more than 10 years of involvement in executive search, she is experienced on the national and international level, interacting with companies in IT, Financial
Services, Building, Construction and Real Estate as well as Commerce & Consumer (FMCG).
She has advised a large number of clients, consulting specifically in senior management recruiting and leadership solutions.
Before joining ISG, Roxana graduated form the Academy of Economic Studies in Bucharest, Romania, and gained experience working in the financial sector for 6 years.
Senior Consultant, Head of Direct Search & Selection Division
College of Zsigmond Király, Budapest
HR Manager, BA
2010- ISG Personalmanagement
Kft. Research & Administration Manager
- Preparing Search&Selection and Training projects;
- Contracts and Tender proposals;
- Research – monitor of different market segments, identify relevant potentials, contacts;
- Responsible for the work of Researchers; Developing internal processes;
- Keeping contact with the International subsidiaries Coordinating the complete advertisement process and keeping contact with Media Agencies;
- Supporting the work of General Manager and Senior Consultants.
2008-2010 International Management Consulting Company
- Secretarial duties;
- Creating, keeping and developing the administration records;
- Doing financial tasks and invoicing;
- Coordinating the complete advertisement process and keeping contact with Media Agencies;
- Finding the best Suppliers and keeping contact with them;
- Reception of Clients and Candidates;
- Supporting the administration work of General Manager.
2007 Multinational IT Company
Partner Program Expert
- Handle and maintenance of SAP CRM & PRM (Customer and Partner Relationship Systems), data quality control;
- Keeping contact with Partners, and providing professional support;
- Following the status of Partner Contracts, giving support for creating Business Plans;
- Supporting the administration work of Partner Manager.
2004-2006 Sales Support Hungarian Owned Company
Office Manager & Personal Assistant
- Secretarial duties;
- Arrangement of Company events, business trips and business meetings;
- Supporting of General Manager;
- Personal Assistant task;
- Coordinating of the office tasks(financial, administration);
1999-2003 Executive Distributor of Sport Equipments
- Secretarial duties;
- Handling orders;
- Keeping contact with foreign partners;
- Developing and handling documentation system;
- Supporting of General Manager;
- Participating on Competitions and treating of Sponsored Players.
Prior to joining ISG Polska Stanislaw Karczewski worked in executive and senior managerial positions in international and polish companies including Unilever, Altadis, PTE PBK, Zielona Budka, Sesa.
He has over 20 years experience on top executive and managerial positions for American, British, German, French, Dutch and Polish companies where served as CEO, General Manager, Sales & Marketing Director-Board Member, Sales Director, Commercial Director, Logistics Manager and Distribution Manager for companies in FMCG sector as well as financial and industrial sectors.
He has broad experience in strategic and operational management as well as in leading turnaround processes in international and polish companies.
Stanislaw holds a master’s degree in engineering. Has accomplished post graduate MBA Program and also completed post graduate Programs in Sales Strategy at The University of Chicago Graduate School of Business and Consumer Marketing Strategy at Northwestern University Kellogg School of Management.
Besides his native Polish, he is fluent in English and speaks German.
Motto: „Great minds have purposes, others have wishes.“ Washington Irving
Anna Kuchma, Managing Partner of ISG who has more than 15 years corporate experience in human resources management and CIPD qualification in Human Resources Management is responsible for recruitment projects, management consulting and development of ISG office in Kiev.
Mr. Peter Pliesovsky is a Managing Director and Principal Consultant of ISG spol. s r.o., Slovakia.
He is also a Managing Partner of ISG´s Automotive Sector Group. He has proven success in the search & selection assignments of executive staff and high-profile specialists for leading manufacturers, suppliers or engineering-partners in the automotive sector – with a focus on Central & Eastern Europe.
Mr. Pliesovsky is a senior HR-professional, with more than 20 years of experience in a corporate human resources area (in HR areas including search and selection of employees, their training and development, compensations & benefits policies) and in HR-consulting (executive search, board services, specialists recruitment & various HR-development projects).
His strong business background and profound knowledge of the marketplace in Western Europe, Slovakia and CEE countries make him an experienced professional in cross-regional projects in Europe, conducting numerous successful executive search projects for renowned international companies across sectors in Slovakia an in the CEE region.
- University of Economics, Bratislava
- Major: International Business
Slovak, English, German, Hungarian, Russian
Motto: „The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strenght, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will“
Mag. (FH) Birgit Roschitz, MSc
Birgit Roschitz started her career with PriceWaterhouseCoopers in Vienna, auditing international, listed group of companies, additionally with focus on insurance companies. She attended the University of Applied Sciences in Wiener Neustadt and completed her degree in accounting and auditing, real estate management as well as in organisational development and human resources consultancy with excellence.
Due to her insights gained in different sectors (industry, trade and commerce, services etc.) she enhanced her analytical structure-centered view of things. Furthermore she found her preference in solving the employees’ „troubles of communication“. Following Paul Watzlawick’s motto „you cannot avoid to communicate“ she graduated the study of mediation and conflict-management, is therefore listed at the Austrian ministry of justice and presently publishing her international master-thesis concerning chances of mediation within companies. At the same time she started her own business www.schlicht-roschitz.at
During her maternity break she decided to work part-time for ISG in 2004, primarily to get knowledge of telemarketing and acquisition in addition to her longtime experience in the fields of bank, insurance, tax consultancy, auditing and accounting, controlling, project-management, start-up-consultancy and human resources consultancy. On the basis of her definitive interest in human resources management, her pleasure in contact with clients as well as her above-average personal effort she has been operating as managing partner of ISG with her own team and office in Guntramsdorf (Lower Austria) since 2006.
SHE IS SPECIALISED IN:
- acquisition and customer care
- personnel search and selection
- outplacement consulting
- mediation and conflict-management within companies
- It’s always the person who should be focused!
Motto: „Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success“ Henry Ford
As the full-service provider in personnel matters that it is, International Service Group has an unparalleled track record in placing executives and other professionals.
We specialize in media planning, business design solutions and data-driven campaign architecture.