Meet the team behind Online Diagnostics / Tests
Managing Director / Country Manager
Krisztina graduated as an Economist at the University of Economics and did her MBA at the University of Technology and Economics.
She started her career in the field of foreign trade. Due to her enthusiastic, proactive and professional attitude, she was promoted and became the Procurement Manager of a manufacturing company. A few years later she continued her career as a Managing Director and became responsible for the representation of a multinational company in Hungary.
In 1997 she joined to CATRO International Management Consulting Ltd. as a Senior Consultant. A year later she became the Managing Director of the company. She led the Hungarian subsidiary successfully for 13 years. In 2010 she joined to the ISG Group as a Managing Director – Country Manager, and the head of the ‘Consumer / Commercial Sector’.
Over the years together with her team they completed countless successful domestic and international Executive Search, Search and Selection, Outplacement, Assessment / Development Center, Talent Management, Organizational Development, Talent Search and Market Monitoring project. Moreover she developed long-term partnership with the leaders of multinational companies as well as the domestic large and medium-sized companies.
Tha main focus of her activities:
- Building up and attendance of contacts with HR managers and Top Managers, Business Development activities
- Coordination of International Corporate level and Regional cross-boarding businesses
- Providing HR Consulting activity at Executive Search, Search and Selection, Outplacement, Assessment / Development Center, Talent Management, Organizational Development, Talent Search and Market Monitoring project.
- Management Consulting
- English: advanced level
- German: communication level
Motto: ‘It does not matter where you start, what matters is the decision about where you eventually want to get to.” (Anthony Robbins)
ISG International Executive Consulting Kft.
Palaház, Fő utca 14-18. B lépcsőház, 2.emelet
Dóra graduated as a language teacher at the Kossuth Lajos University of Debrecen, and also has a degree in foreign trade.
She gained extensive professional experience in international companies, worked as a Purchaser, Key Account Manager, PR and Communication Manager.
She spent the last 6 years in HR consultancy, mainly dealing with middle, top and expert positions, as well as being an Observer/Assessor and Project Manager for AC/DC processes. She participated in Outplacement processes, Career Counseling and Intercultural Training.
In 2019, she joined ISG team as a Consultant, focusing on Middle Management and Senior Experts.
She has an extensive experience in the following industries: Finance, Banking & Finance, Pharmaceuticals, Service Industry, FMCG.
Her personal sub-specialities do certainly include:
- Execution of Headhunting/Direct search projects from negotiation with the Client to successful candidate placement (Preparation of Research Activity, Long-list, Interviewing, Testing, Short-list compilation, preparation of reports)
- Development of Assessment / Development Centers, participation as an Assessor or Moderator
- Conduct Outplacement Projects, Career Counseling
Motto: “Optimism is a faith that leads to success.”
Business Support Specialist
Szilvia graduated at College of Foreign Trade as Economist, later on at the Eötvös Loránd University as translator and interpreter. She spent several years at a multinational production company providing translation services for different departments (Sales, Production, Quality, Marketing, HR) and compiling company materials. She has gained many years of experience as top management assistant. She also worked for a translation agency as proofreader using and developing her language skills in Hungarian, German and English.
She joined the team of ISG in 2019 as Business Support Specialist where she is responsible for the full administrative support of the Consultants and strategic business support for the Management.
- Preparing proposals, contracts and tender documentations
- Preparing information materials, presentations, statements and reports
- Managing databases and files
- Supporting the work of the Managing Director and the Consultants
- Market Research
- Keeping contact with the regional offices, business coordination
- Employer Branding