Meet the team behind Online Diagnostics / Tests
Managing Director / Country Manager
Krisztina graduated as an Economist at the University of Economics and did her MBA at the University of Technology and Economics.
She started her career in the field of foreign trade. Due to her enthusiastic, proactive and professional attitude, she was soon promoted and became the Procurement Manager of a manufacturing company. A few years later, she continued her career as Managing Director and became responsible for the representation of a multinational company in Hungary.
In 1996, she joined CATRO International Management Consulting Ltd. as a Senior Consultant. One year later, she became the Managing Director of the company. She led the Hungarian subsidiary successfully for 13 years. In 2010 she joined ISG as Managing Director – Country Manager, and the Head of the ‘Consumer / Commercial Sector’ of the ISG Group.
Over the years together with her team, they completed countless successful domestic and international Executive Search, Direct Search and Selection, Outplacement, Assessment / Development Center, Talent Management, Organizational Development, Talent Search and Market Monitoring projects. Moreover, she developed long-term partnerships with the leaders of multinational companies as well as Hungarian large and medium-sized companies.
HER MAIN FOCUS POINTS
- Building up and keeping in contact with HR managers and Top Managers, Business Development
- Coordinating International Corporate level and Regional cross-boarding businesses
- Providing HR Consulting activities at Executive Search, Direct Search and Selection, Outplacement, Assessment / Development Center, Talent Management, Organizational Development, Talent Search and Market Monitoring projects
- Management Consulting
Motto: “It does not matter where you start, what matters is the decision about where you eventually want to get to.” (Anthony Robbins)
Dóra graduated as a language teacher at the Kossuth Lajos University of Debrecen, and also has a degree in foreign trade.
She gained extensive professional experience in international companies, worked as a Purchaser, Key Account Manager, PR and Communication Manager.
She spent 6 years in HR consultancy, mainly dealing with middle, top and expert positions, as well as being an Observer/Assessor and Project Manager for AC/DC processes. She participated in Outplacement processes, Career Counselling and Intercultural Training.
In 2019, she joined ISG team as a Consultant, focusing on Middle Management and Senior Experts.
She has an extensive experience in the following industries: Finance, Banking & Finance, Pharmaceuticals, Service Industry, FMCG.
Her personal specialities include:
- Execution of Headhunting / Direct Search projects from negotiation with the Client to successful candidate placement (preparation of Research Activity Report, Long-list, interviewing, testing, Short-list compilation, preparation of reports)
- Development of Assessment / Development Centers, participation as an Assessor or Moderator
- Conducting Outplacement Projects, Career Counselling
- Online Diagnostics / Tests
Motto: “Optimism is a faith that leads to success.”
Business Support Specialist
Szilvia graduated at College of Foreign Trade as Economist, later on at the Eötvös Loránd University as translator and interpreter. She spent several years at a multinational production company providing translation services for different departments (Sales, Production, Quality, Marketing, HR) and compiling company materials. She has gained many years of experience as top management assistant. She also worked for a translation agency as proofreader using and developing her language skills in Hungarian, German and English.
She joined the team of ISG in 2019 as Business Support Specialist where she is responsible for the full administrative support of the Consultants and strategic business support for the Management.
- Preparing proposals, contracts and tender documentations
- Preparing information materials, presentations, statements and reports
- Managing databases and files
- Supporting the work of the Managing Director and the Consultants
- Market Research
- Keeping contact with the regional offices, business coordination
- Employer Branding
Judit graduated at the Budapest University of Economic Sciences and Public Administration as an Economist and Teacher of Economics. She started her professional career in the field of Controlling and Accounting as a Specialist, later continued as a Supervisor in the same area working for multinational companies in the Energy and Service Sectors.
Following her instinctive feeling to support people and their life-long development she later changed to the field of Human Resources Management.
As Branch Manager of the Financial Division of Kelly Services Hungary, she started her HR-career by Headhunting Financial, Accounting professionals and executives. From here she moved to Assessment Systems Hungary as a Consulting Team Lead and Project Manager, and she was dealing with the design and execution of Assessment- and Development Centers, Psychometric Testing, Competence-analyses and -development, Executive and Team-Coaching, Career Management and Outplacement Consulting. Later she broadened her specialisation to the fields of Engineering, Marketing, Commerce, HR, Legal and general / Executive Management at GreenSearch pursuing Executive Search.
As a qualified Business and Life Coach, Outplacement- and Hogan-Consultant, she is devoted to support people in their own professional development.
She joined the Executive Search and Headhunting team of ISG as a Senior Consultant.
She gained major experience in the following business segments: Manufacturing / Production, Technical Commerce, Automotive, Construction, FMCG, Energetics, Oil- and gas, Business Support Centers, Banking and Finance, Big4.
- Executive Search and Headhunting / Direct Search projects
- Management Diagnostics / Tests
- Design and execution of Assessment / Development Centers
- Executive Consulting, Career-Management Consulting, Outplacement
- Executive and Team-Coaching
Motto: “And in the end it’s not the years in your life that count; it’s the life in your years.” —Abraham Lincoln