- We offer complete service for professional dialogue with customers, interested parties and other communication partners.
- We are young, dynamic and successful team with accurate aiming for our customers that in each of our project lead to the correct order.
- We do not have a standardized approach to our clients, but individual approach and focus on the objective of each customer.
- Each person is an individual, and we communicate with each of them as such, listening to the needs of customers.
- We accept and determine large projects as Offshore Call Center, or as customer support to incoming and outgoing calls
- For you we have developed the most modern way to learn the German language in group or individually.
- You are preparing for work in Germany and have lack of knowledge of German language? You will learn enough to communicate in shortest time!
Meet the team behind Croatia
Mag. Dario Danic
After graduating from the Faculty of Philosophy and Theology and a few years of working in educational institutions, I decided to take a step forward and move towards HR and recruitment. I came to the position of Country Manager in Croatia and started with the expansion of the ISG network in Croatia from the beginning.
I have additionally trained in the field of call centers, and in the last few years I have been successfully cooperating with several companies in Germany and Austria to which we offer a wide portfolio of products and services.
In addition to Croatian, I actively use German and English.
Motto: Carpe diem
Mag. Psych. Ivan Vrbicky
Ivan Vrbicky graduated from the Università Pontificia Salesiana in Rome in educational and developmental psychology.
He spent some time working in NGO’s, whose activity is oriented toward socially disadvantaged members of the society. During that time, he has gained experience in work related adult education, especially within the areas of communication, personal development and self-management, while also assisting individuals in job seeking, through counselling, preparation of job applications and training for job interviews.
Recently he has been working for a company offering call-center services, where he has been assisting with HR management and recruiting.
He is currently undergoing an education in cognitive-behavioral psychotherapy.
He has a passion for psychology, adult education, collaboration, communication, and creativity.
Languages: Croatian, Czech (bilingual), Italian, English, German