Meet the team behind ISG Burgenland
After graduating from commercial school Franz Erhardt started his professional career in accounting and payroll as well as head of IT at Raiffeisen Group in Burgenland.
At only 29 years of age Franz Erhardt became Managing Director of the newly-founded Raiffeisen automotive and agriculture technology company in Burgenland and, thus, was responsible for 10 service locations and 110 employees.
In 2002 he changed to Wiesenthal and took over the General Management of the Mercedes-Benz car shop in Oberpullendorf. He also opened the Citroen shop in Oberwart in his function as Managing Director. Additionally, Franz Erhardt was Citroen Brand Manager for the entire Wiesenthal group for many years.
Franz Erhardt has more than 22 years of experience as Managing Director and can offer his clients significant know-how in company leadership and comprehensive consulting regarding all personnel matters.
Empathy, extensive practical experience and quick and direct execution of tasks make Franz Erhardt a competent partner in all personnel-related topics.
A service-oriented and collaborative relationship is as important to him as the respectful and professional relationship to his contact persons.
Franz Erhardt provides competent support in all central personnel management topics:
- Personnel consulting and handling of the recruitment process
- Personnel search and selection
- Executive Search and headhunting
- Interim management and quality temporary employment
- Potential assessments and diagnostics
- Media and mailbox services
- Personnel development and training
Motto: “The secret to success is to never give up.”
Mag. Dagmar Erhardt
I worked in the social, health and care support sector in an advisory capacity for a very long time. Due to my study of law, I switched into the legal field and led proceedings in labor law and discrimination matters as a negotiator for several years. This enabled me to gain extensive knowledge of labor and social law, the Disability Employment Act and the Federal Disability Equality Act. Another focus of my professional career was the recruiting and controlling of personnel agendas.
- Psychological counselling – personal coach
- Certified yoga teacher
Motto: “Happiness is, what YOU make of it”
- executive search of specialists
- search of specialists and industrial staff
- preselection of candidates with direct staffing
- online job advertisements on national and international job forums
- coaching of candidates