Meet the team behind ISG Graz
Mag. Thomas Kaufmann
Born in Carinthia Thomas Kaufmann started his career with an apprenticeship to become a retail salesman at Austria’s biggest furniture company.
After his apprenticeship he relocated to Graz where he attended an evening business school and, at the same time, worked in sales and in several leading positions in the trading sector.
He then successfully completed his business administration studies with focus on marketing and HR management.
Following a short period working as an HR Manager in a trading company in St. Pölten, Thomas Kaufmann has been working in the HR field for the last ten years.
He has been engaged in secondment of personnel as well as staff placement and consulting in the entire Styrian area. Moreover, he was active as a managing partner in Styria before that.
Due to his profound professional experience Thomas Kaufmann is the contact person for the following areas:
- Comprehensive HR consulting
- Professional recruiting and provision of personnel
- HR placement and secondment in the employee range
- Try & hire and payroll alternatives
- Issues concerning working law
- Contact person for referral to head hunting, tests, career coaching and HR development
Mag. Dr.iur Guðrún Bríghíð Weinberger, MBA, MSc
Executive Managing Partner
Born in Iceland, she has completed several university studies in Vienna and has always worked in human resources. Initially as an assistant to the HR manager, after a few years she was employed in a managerial position herself. After years of working in the private sector in well-known SMEs, as well as in large global corporations, but also in the public sector, the change to the independent activity of management consulting took place. Since 2022 Executive Managing Partner of ISG.
- Executive Search of specialists and executives
- Quick Search
- Management Excellence Training & Leadership Development
- Management Coaching
- Strategic HR Management Consulting
- Business consulting
- Financial services
- Public & Government
- Doctor of Law (Vienna University)
- MBA Human Resource Management (University of Applied Sciences Burgenland)
- MSc Mediation & Conflict Resolution (SFU Vienna)
- Certified trainer in adult education
- Certification Business Coach
- Certification Agile HR Management
- Certification Mediator
- Certification Corporate Healthcare
- Course Young Talent Management
- Course Employer Branding
- Certification Systemic Organizational Development
- Lean Six Sigma Bronze Certificate
- Certification International Project Management