Meet the team behind ISG Linz
Mag. Erwin Ortner, MBA
Completed his undergraduate degree in business administration at the Johannes Kepler University of Linz with a focus on marketing and accounting, and his postgraduate education at the LIMAK Linz with an MBA in General Management. He has a total of 26 years of professional experience in technical and management positions in Austrian and international companies in the sectors of financial auditing services, food industry, logistics, and the petroleum industry. Since 2004 he has been a freelance company and personnel consultant, and since 2008 an independent partner and consultant for ISG Personnel Management GmbH.
Erwin Ortner can inform you about the following focuses of his personnel consulting work:
- Machine and factory construction
- Electro-technology / electronics, automation, robotics
- Pharmaceuticals / chemicals / plastics
- Food industry
- Building materials industry and trade
- Banking and insurance
- Legal and tax consulting, auditing
- Research / education / science
II. OCCUPATIONAL FIELDS WITH PROFESSIONALS AND MANAGERS.:
- TECHNOLOGY (mechanical, electro-technology, automation, mechatronics, process engineering, environmental engineering, quality management, chemistry, renewable energy, production-oriented managers with other educational and training focuses)
- FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING, CONTROLLING
- DISTRIBUTION (mainly in the business-to-business technical environment)
- HR roles with different key tasks and responsibilities
Barbara Sebera (formerly Rammer)
Barbara Sebera – active in personnel consulting for over 30 years.
After completing a Commercial Academy, Barbara began her career working in sales and controlling for a food industry company in Vienna for five years. She then moved in the field of personnel consulting and recruitment in 1990. Since then, Barbara has been working in the personnel consulting and recruitment business for well-known companies in Upper Austria. Over the last 16 years she was a division manager for commercial and technical positions.
With ISG since January 1st, 2021 as Managing Partner.
Barbara Sebera has extensive professional experience in the classic field of search & selection of Specialists and Executives in various industries. This includes Executive recruitment and guarantees professional handling and support throughout the consulting and recruitment process.
Barbara has completed numerous training courses in the areas of leadership, communication, sales and training as a systemic solution-oriented coach throughout her professional career.
In addition to systemic search and selection as well as analytical selection, Barbara Sebera is a successful personal consultant and recruitment professional today as she provides above all empathy, communications skills, hands-on mentality, absolute reliability and confidentiality which customers and candidates hold in high regard and value.
- Professional Search & Selection
- Executive Search
- Industry & Consumer Goods
- Retail & Wholesale
- Financial Services
- Transportation & Logistics
- Consulting Services