Meet the team behind ISG Linz
Mag. Erwin Ortner, MBA
Completed his undergraduate degree in business administration at the Johannes Kepler University of Linz with a focus on marketing and accounting, and his postgraduate education at the LIMAK Linz with an MBA in General Management. He has a total of 26 years of professional experience in technical and management positions in Austrian and international companies in the sectors of financial auditing services, food industry, logistics, and the petroleum industry. Since 2004 he has been a freelance company and personnel consultant, and since 2008 an independent partner and consultant for ISG Personnel Management GmbH.
Erwin Ortner can inform you about the following focuses of his personnel consulting work:
- Machine and factory construction
- Electro-technology / electronics, automation, robotics
- Pharmaceuticals / chemicals / plastics
- Food industry
- Building materials industry and trade
- Banking and insurance
- Legal and tax consulting, auditing
- Research / education / science
II. OCCUPATIONAL FIELDS WITH PROFESSIONALS AND MANAGERS.:
- TECHNOLOGY (mechanical, electro-technology, automation, mechatronics, process engineering, environmental engineering, quality management, chemistry, renewable energy, production-oriented managers with other educational and training focuses)
- FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING, CONTROLLING
- DISTRIBUTION (mainly in the business-to-business technical environment)
- HR roles with different key tasks and responsibilities
Dr. Peter Muckenhuber
Dr. Peter Muckenhuber completed his degree in production and management at the Steyr University of Applied Sciences in 2002, followed by part-time studies in economics at the Johannes Kepler University and doctorate at the University of Natural Resources and Applied Life Sciences in Vienna.
With almost 20 years of professional experience the range of track record of Dr. Muckenhuber lasts from project experience to leadership experience as team and branch manager as well as interim manager. The professional experience covers manufacturing and industry, agriculture, energy supply, technical services / IT / robotics and mechanical engineering.
The individual needs of customers and their organizations are met through the broad experience of Dr. Muckenhuber identified efficiently and precisely and enables a holistic view of it. Thanks to the extensive service portfolio (personnel, IT special service, headhunting, training, outplacement, interim management), the right solution for customers, employees and potential new employees can be developed and implemented.
Credo: „The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change“ (Heraklit)
- Business Consultancy / Interim management
- Public & Government (Energy)