We would be delighted to assist you in recruiting in the UK – whatever your needs. Our head office is based in Tunbridge Wells and with a second office in London we work on a national basis.
We are experts in search, advertised selection and recruitment support across all sectors of the economy in the UK. We have particular strengths in pharmaceuticals, bio-sciences, food, not for profit and construction but have successfully completed assignments in all economic sectors.
Meet the team behind United Kingdom
Mag. (FH) Elmar Scheuba
Executive Managing Partner & Global Head of Sector Group "Healthworld"
Europe / EMEA, USA & CANADA, CENTRAL- AND SOUTHAMERICA (LATAM), Asia, Middle- & Far East / U.A.E.
Healthcare private equity and venture capital funds in the range of $50M to $500B AUM / Global Life Sciences, Biotech, Pharma, Medical Devices/Diagnostics, Innovation & Digital Health Transformation / Healthcare Private Equity and Venture Capital backed companies / Privately and public held firms (for-profit) in the range of $10M to $500B / Start-up, Spin Offs, small-, mid- and large-size enterprises, turn-around operations / Multinational Blue chip organizations.
C-Suite & Board Level Search / Board-Level and CEO appointments / Senior Vice President and VP roles / General Management appointments / Senior Directors & Directors / Middle Management Appointments / Engineers / Scientists / Specialists
HEALTH CARE / MEDICAL DEVICES / PHARMA & GENERICS / BIOTECHNOLOGY & LIFE SCIENCES / MEDICAL DIAGNOSTICS / MEDICAL CAPITAL EQUIPMENT / CONSUMER HEALTHCARE / CLINICAL NUTRITION / HEALTH CARE-IT, MEDICAL- & BIO-INFORMATICS / HOSPITALS & SENIOR RESIDENCES / HEALTH INSURANCE / MEDICAL CONSULTING / CHEMICALS / COSMETICS / MEDICAL ADVERTISING INDUSTRY, MEDICAL TOURISM & SPA.
Commercial Marketing & Sales | Business Development / Health Economics & Market Access | Pricing & Reimbursement / Regulatory Affairs | Quality Management & Safety / Hospital Administration & Management / Medical Assignments / Scientific Research (Biotechnological & Pharmaceutical) / Preclinical & Clinical Development / Medical Manufacturing | Production, Prototyping & OEM / Bioprocessing | Pharmaceutical Engineering & Packaging / Health Care IT Management | Medical- & Bio-Informatics
Mr. Scheuba shows an excellent and unique knowledge of international medical devices, pharmaceutical, biotech and health care markets in general. From his university background perspective, Elmar Scheuba is an international health economist and graduate of “health care management” master studies at International Management Center Krems (IMC) / Austria with the focus on international pharmaceutical management, international hospital management and international health care consulting.
Mr. Scheuba possesses over 20 years of professional work experience during which he has had the opportunity to gain substantial financial health care experience as a global buy side equity analyst for an exclusive health care investment-boutique in Switzerland, where he was responsible for worldwide medical services research (hospitals, distributors, HMO’s, health care IT). During his several professional assignments he could also gain valuable experience in the endovascular medical devices industry at Medtronic Corporation and received an extensive insight in Novartis pharmaceutical Drug Regulatory Affairs (DRA) business. Apart from that, he was later performing as an international product manager for a leading European supplier of consumer medical products and could further contribute to Deloitte’s Life Science consulting business in Zurich where his profound industry expertise and personal dedication made him a valuable asset as a global subject matter expert for topics associated with medical devices, life science, pharma and health care providers.
Prior to setting up his own global recruiting and executive search company Mr. Scheuba was able to successfully build up his strong personal competence in health care recruiting and executive search by performing as a European senior business manager for medical devices and pharma on board of two globally renowned major executive search companies, located in Germany and the UK respectively.
Elmar Scheuba represents a high caliber manager and visionary leader in the following sub-industrial and functional executive search segments:
- Medical Devices, Surgical & Implantology
- Pharma and Generics
- Biotechnology, Cell Biology & Life Sciences
- Medical Capital Equipment & Imaging Technology
- Medical Diagnostics, Laboratory & Testing
- Health Care IT, Digital Health & Medical Informatics
- Dental Medicine & Orthodontology
- Medical Rehabilitation and Robotics
- Hospitals and Senior Residences
- Consumer Healthcare
- Animal Health and Veterinery Medicine
- Clinical Nutrition, Clinical Food & Dietary Products
- Health Insurance & Health Care Finance
- Chemicals, Fine Chemicals & Specialty Chemicals
- Cosmetics, Perfumes & FMCG
- Medical Automation, General Engineering & OEM
- Micro & Nanotechnology, Material Sciences
- Sports Medicine & Fitness
- Health Care Consulting Industry
- Health Insurance & Health Care Finance
- Medical Communications & Advertising Industry
- Health Tourism, Spa & Medical Travel
- Alternative Medicine, Beauty & Well-Being
- International Aid & Non-Profit Organizations
- Medical Professionals
- Commercial Marketing & Sales | Business Development
- Regulatory, Quality & Safety
- Market Research & Business Intelligence | Medical Education
- Scientific Advisory & Medical Education
- Health Economics & Market Access | Pricing & Reimbursement
- Scientific Research (Biotech & Pharma)
- Clinical Discovery & Development
- Medical Manufacturing, Production & Prototyping
- Bioprocessing | Pharmaceutical Engineering & Packaging
- Environmental Health and Safety | Occupational Medicine
- Hospital Administration & -Management
- Health Care IT Management & Informatics
- Medical Controlling & DRG Management
- Health Consulting & Health Advisory
- Medical Communications, PR & Advertising
- Purchasing & Strategic Sourcing
- Controlling & Finance
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Human Resources & Legal
- Medical Assignments
Representative Search Projects
Executive Managing Partner
Location: Wallingford, United Kingdom
Office: 17, Croft Road, Wallingford, Oxfordshire, OX100HN
Mark brings 19 years of depth and commercial understanding of the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, food, cosmetics, agriculture, medical devices and diagnostics markets. He spent 12 successful years in sales and marketing in healthcare and also developed and managed a new business in scientific recruitment for senior technical and commercial positions; he brings this expertise and experience to ISG’s offering.
Mark worked for 7 years in academic and industrial medical research. This complemented and augmented his expertise in the marketing and selling of products and services into various sectors for Roche, Becton Dickinson and Hologic (formerly Gen-Probe). Mark obtained an MSc in Molecular Biology and Pathology of Viruses from Imperial College London, a BSc in Biochemistry from Dundee University, and a Certificate and Diploma in Change Management from the Open University.
Main focus & personal skills:
- Executive Search & Selection
- New Client & Candidate Acquisition on Global Level
- Recruitment of Professionals, Senior- & C-Level Managers
- Business Consulting | Due Diligence | Product & Market Analysis
- Robust Network within the Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Industries & Markets
- Professional, efficient & effective Cooperation with Clients and Candidates
- Entrepreneurial Spirit | Passionate & Committed | Well-Organized