INDIVIDUAL APPLICATION COACHING
MODUL 1: DETERMINING YOUR COMPETENCES AND SETTING GOALS
Define realistic goals for your (new-) career orientation in 1-to-1 trainings with your personal coach.
Target Group: persons who want or need a new career orientation and want to win clarity about their chances and possibilites.
- Potential Analysis
- CV/Resumé analysis and analysis of previous career steps
- Definition of potential target positions and (target) branches or companies: in what new fields of activity can you apply your acquired knowledge and skill?
- How and where do I find suitable job offers and companies that are interesting for me?
Duration: 2h, Price: €350,- excl. VAT.
MODUL 2: POSITIONING AND MARKETING YOURSELF
Plan together in 1-to-1 trainings with your personal coach an application campaign which is optimal for you and develop concrete measures for successful implementation.
Target Group: persons who are actively searching for a position, and for all those who have not been in an application process for a long time.
- Qualification Profile (Analysis of strengths and weaknesses)
- Optimization of Application Documents: creation of applications which are in line with the current job market regarding content, structure, and layout.
- Composing a powerfully stated cover letter and individual correspondence.
- Selection of relevant credentials and references for your application folder
- Time and Self-Management: how do I organize my application process and determine priorities for addressing my target audience, and plan activities?
- Self-Marketing: communicating your career history, skillfully package your success stories.
Duration: 3h, Price: €450,- excl. VAT.
MODUL 3: SUCCESSFULLY MASTERING INTERVIEWS
Achieve confidence and routine in interview situations through individual trainings and the support of your own personal coach.
Target Group: Persons who are actively in an application process and want to professionally prepare themselves for upcoming interviews.
- Competence profile and career compass (Test procedure which determines your personal strengths and weakness and supports you in finding the position that most fits your abilities and interests).
- Application: target-company research and correspondence
- Job Search: search the open job market, evaluation of offers
- Preparation for the Interview: the impression you wish to make, how to behave in the interview, dealing with difficult questions.
- Best Practice (Concrete practice of interview situations)
Duration: 5h, Price: €750,- excl. VAT.
By booking the complete package (modules 1, 2, and 3) you save more than 10% of the price (€1395,- excl. VAT).
For questions or to arrange an appointment please contact
Ms. Karnitsch at Tel.: +43 1 512 35 05 – 21 or per E-Mail at: email@example.com