Gabriele Ostermann began her professional career after her studies of Pharmacy at the University of Vienna as a pharmacist. In addition to her interest in natural science she discovered a new passion: taking delight in communication, sales and deep interest in people, their values, mindset and behaviors’.
So it was obvious to starting a new professional career with consistent further development and increasing responsibilities. Gabriele Ostermann has experience in a variety of management and senior leadership areas including
- 9 years of extensive experience as member of Affiliate Management Teams at 3 international pharmaceutical companies
- 6 years Business Unit Director und 3 years Head of Sales (Strategic Marketing, Launch Excellence, Medical and Sales Management, Market Access, Patient Relations und Communication, Human Resource and Organizational Development)
- Sales Manager
- Sales Representative
- Head of Marketing & Public Affairs at Medtech company
She also successfully completed an ISO trainer`s certificate to further support the ongoing development of her staff members, which helps her extensively in building up new organizational structures.
Her passion for people and her enthusiasm for practically orientated and effective sales and leadership trainings triggered switching into training and development areas.
- Sales and Leadership trainings
- Individual coaching for senior leadership, team leaders and employees
- Moderation of workshops, meetings and events
- Moderation of strategic workshops for team leaders and senior leadership
- Marketing und launch excellence workshops
Motto: „Evolution does not let time lapse away, evolution capitalizes time.“