Judit Gelencsér graduated at ELTE Teachers Training College, Budapest, at the Faculty of English-Russian. In order to gain some business knowledge, she completed her economics studies at the College of Foreign Trade, Budapest.
After spending some time in foreign trade field, she joined an Austrian consulting company, where she spent 11 years as a Consultant and Senior Consultant.
In October 2010 Judit Gelencsér changed and joined ISG as a Senior Consultant, in 2011 she successfully obtained ISG International Consultant Certification, and now she works in the Executive Search Division for a variety of international companies in different industries and on cross-boarding, regional projects and supporting international clients in several countries, regionally too.
She supports with great success her national and international partners in different fields.
INDUSTRY FOCUS POINTS
FMCG, Food, Agriculture, Production, Building Industries, Technical Commercial companies, Oil Industry, Automotive Industry, Energetic market, Banks, Financial companies, BIG4.
Her personal specialities include:
- Executive Search, Headhunting, Direct Search (national and international)
- Account management – liaising with clients to understand recruitment needs, developing and maintaining strong working relationships with HR Business Partners, Hiring Managers and Talent Acquisition teams to hire “best in class” talent
- Board Services and Executive Consulting
- Management Diagnostics
- Personnel Search & Selection
- Business Development
- Assessment / Development Centre
- Potential Analysis, Talent Management
- Career Consultancy, Outplacement
- Market Screening and Scope
Motto: “If you can dream it, you can even realize it.”