Location: Wallingford, United Kingdom
Office: 17, Croft Road, Wallingford, Oxfordshire, OX100HN
Mark brings 19 years of depth and commercial understanding of the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, food, cosmetics, agriculture, medical devices and diagnostics markets. He spent 12 successful years in sales and marketing in healthcare and also developed and managed a new business in scientific recruitment for senior technical and commercial positions; he brings this expertise and experience to ISG’s offering.
Mark worked for 7 years in academic and industrial medical research. This complemented and augmented his expertise in the marketing and selling of products and services into various sectors for Roche, Becton Dickinson and Hologic (formerly Gen-Probe). Mark obtained an MSc in Molecular Biology and Pathology of Viruses from Imperial College London, a BSc in Biochemistry from Dundee University, and a Certificate and Diploma in Change Management from the Open University.
Main focus & personal skills:
- Executive Search & Selection
- New Client & Candidate Acquisition on Global Level
- Recruitment of Professionals, Senior- & C-Level Managers
- Business Consulting | Due Diligence | Product & Market Analysis
- Robust Network within the Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Industries & Markets
- Professional, efficient & effective Cooperation with Clients and Candidates
- Entrepreneurial Spirit | Passionate & Committed | Well-Organized