During her school career, with the focus culture-tourism, Marlies Metzich has noticed her strong interest in working with people. She loves to develop a project, solve problems and motivate each other within a team. During her school career she completed two several-months internships in Menorca, Spain. Because of these internships she was able to strengthen her interest in teamwork and consolidate her foreign language skills. After graduation she started her working-career in a Hospitality & Promotion agency as Project Assistant. After that she worked as an administrative assistant in a pharmaceutical company. During these steps Marlies Metzich has discovered her interest in administration & organization and teamwork.
Since March 2017 she supports the Training&Development department of the ISG as a Team Assistant.
- Administration & Preparation of seminars and trainings
- Preparation of Assessment-, Development- & Orientation Centers
- Hotel bookings, Appointment- and travel organization for the trainers
- Preparation & Translation of Training Documents
- Preparation of Offers and Presentations
- Administration of the Training & Development Area
Motto: „Let your smile change the world, but don‘t let the world change your smile.”