Silke Moertenhuber began her professional career with a well-known car manufacturer. After some successful years in this area, Mrs. Moertenhuber decided on re-orientation, began her studies of psychology and sociology and changed into the field or personnel consultation.
THE EMPHASIS OF HER ACTIVITY WAS:
- Search & selection of technical specialist and senior staff
- Customer-related project completion and co-ordination in executive research
- Compiling job descriptions and definition of job requirements
- Recruiting of personnel and presentation to the customer
- Selection and organisation of all internal and external trainings
Mrs. Moertenhuber particularly excels in her empathy fo people, her commitment and her communication skills. Due to her vast interest in personal as well as professional advancement training, she completed training courses in the fields of coaching, NLP, presentation and communication, HRM, EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) as well as in systemic and gestalt-therapeutical consultation.
Additionally, Mrs. Moertenhuber extended her field of knowledge as a trainer and coach in one of the leading adult education institutes, in the domains of personality development, and occupation orientation.
Since March 2004, Mrs. Moertenhuber has been active for ISG Personalmanagment GmbH. Her office is located in Linz and serves customers in all of Upper Austria.
EMPHASIS OF HER ACTIVITY
- Personnel consultancy
- Personnel search & selection
- Design and implementation of assessment centers
Motto: „If you can dream it, you can do it“ Walt Disney