Meet the team behind Berlin
Achim Töpfer is your ISG consultant and contact in all matters pertaining to information technology (IT).
After studying Business Information Technology in Aachen and Wedel, Mr. Töpfer started his career at a logistics subsidiary of Unilever. There, he he optimized processes of goods distribution and implemented the automation of data communication.
After having also served as a head of application development, Mr. Töpfer launched his own IT consulting firm in Hamburg with a near-shore subsidiary in Odessa (Ukraine), specializing in consulting banks and financial service providers.
Mr. Töpfer has gained a lot of experience in accompanying personnel selection, especially in phases of implementation of new technologies, leading to him developing specialized services in personnel consulting and recruiting for specialists and managers. When joining ISG as a Managing Partner, he professionally expanded ISGs services in personnel consulting correspondingly.
Key competences in consulting:
- Custom-fit Search & Selection of IT specialists and managers for companies; special expertise in banking and financial services
- Interim project- and line management in IT
- Analysis of personnel requirements and HR planning in IT; Training & Development in IT
Florian Herbst is your ISG contact and consultant in the areas of IT & software development, marketing & sales, supply chain management and human resources. He has access to a wide network, primarily in the industries e-commerce, logistics & freight, IT services and consulting.
In the course of his 15+ years of professional activity, he has gained experience as founder of his own companies, as senior manager in corporate groups and in executive positions as management consultant at key steps in the recruitment process. He has optimized and reinvented recruiting processes and human resources marketing for his clients. He is an expert in (digital) transformation & restructuring of organizations, the development of optimized project & program management teams and the establishment of successful marketing & sales structures.
His recipe for success is based on showing his own face and representing the client’s project mandate as if it were his very own undertaking. Loyalty, discretion and success orientation are sacred to him. Talent Management requires talent! And in addition to a highly efficient process, it also requires the skills and network that he brings with him.
Mr. Herbst has applied his hobby of lifelong learning to earn degrees in business administration as Master in Business Administration and Master in European Business. He has also pursued a second path of education as Master in Organizational Psychology and certified, systemic organizational developer and management coach.
- Recruiting & Executive Search of specialists and executives at all levels up to and including C-level
- Specialized industries are e-commerce, logistics & aviation, IT services, healthcare, consulting and the automotive industry
- Particularly for specialist and management functions in the fields of IT & software development, marketing & sales, (digital) transformation & restructuring, supply chain management, project & program management, human resources, corporate development and production & process management
- Human resources consulting (sustainable personnel development for restructuring and new start-ups)
- Employer Branding (from new design to the optimization of existing approaches)
- Human resources and leadership development through training or coaching
- Staffing of interim positions with performance-oriented talents
- Outplacement measures and processes
Motto: „Do heart work to be remarkable.“