Meet the team behind ISG Styria
Mag. Martin Groß
Education and training
- Degree in business administration with focus on human resource management at the Karl-Franzens-University Graz
- Sales training Gustav Käser
- Management certification according to Franklin Covey
- Ongoing trainings in recruitment, employment law, management, career consultation and communication
After completing his degree, Martin Groß started working in the sales department of an international logistics system provider, before moving into HR-consulting. Since then, he has been looking after renowned companies, like KMU in Styria, for over 7 years. He is advising and supporting them with the recruitment of specialists and managers for technical and commercial areas.
He expertise in the fields of employee-hiring as well as employment-law is highly appreciated by both, his customers as well as his colleagues. His service-oriented and cooperative approach are important elements in his everyday work, as well as the respectful partnership with his contacts.
- Graz as a business location
- Automotive sector
- Career consulting
Motto: “Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.” – Aristoteles
Clemens J. Neuhauser
A native of the Pinzgau, he worked as HR Manager and leader and lead international production companies and industrial corporations through complex change processes. In this function he managed the establishment of the organizational structure of a large telecommunications company effectively. Furthermore, he successfully steered the implementation of international leadership development and performance management programs – among others, for a large software development company in the online business sector.
Apart from his HR knowledge he has extensive experience in change management and has been involved in due diligence projects of mergers and acquisitions numerous times.
Due to his interdisciplinary experience gained from various projects (among others, electrical, automotive, metal, trade, refractory, IT, service sector) he is aware of sector specific characteristics in companies as well as of the different expectations and demands of candidates and applicants. This knowledge is crucial for the successful filling of vacancies und for sustainable employee retention.
Focus areas (Salzburg, Styria, partly Upper Austria):
Clemens Neuhauser provides his competent support in all matters of personnel management – especially in:
- Personnel consulting and execution of the recruiting process
- Consultation and support in operative employer branding
- People management and leadership consultation for leaders and junior leaders
- HRM consultation incl. HR processes / development of the HR department
- Communication between employees, leaders and the corporate management
Motto: “Each interview we conduct is a valuable employer branding measure for the client.”
Mag. Thomas Kaufmann
Born in Carinthia Thomas Kaufmann started his career with an apprenticeship to become a retail salesman at Austria’s biggest furniture company.
After his apprenticeship he relocated to Graz where he attended an evening business school and, at the same time, worked in sales and in several leading positions in the trading sector.
He then successfully completed his business administration studies with focus on marketing and HR management.
Following a short period working as an HR Manager in a trading company in St. Pölten, Thomas Kaufmann has been working in the HR field for the last ten years.
He has been engaged in secondment of personnel as well as staff placement and consulting in the entire Styrian area. Moreover, he was active as a managing partner in Styria before that.
Due to his profound professional experience Thomas Kaufmann is the contact person for the following areas:
- Comprehensive HR consulting
- Professional recruiting and provision of personnel
- HR placement and secondment in the employee range
- Try & hire and payroll alternatives
- Issues concerning working law
- Contact person for referral to head hunting, tests, career coaching and HR development
We strive for our continuous development and the ongoing improvement of our services to exceed your expectations!