Meet the team behind Munich
Team Leader Germany
Mr Möller is responsible for the ISG automative team in Germany. Together with his team he recrutes specialists and executive staff for leading manufactureres, suppliers or engineering-partners in the automative sector in Germany or worldwide.
As Managing Partner at ISG, Carsten Möller is your contact and consultant for Munich / Rosenheim, and is also responsible for Bavaria.
Mr. Moller is a native of Hannover and has lived in Rosenheim for 13 years. In connection with his business activities, he is involved among other things with regional business associations and in an honorary capacity with a sports club.
Following his school and bank training, he studied business administration at the University of Applied Sciences in Osnabruck (Dipl.-Kfm. FH) with focus on human resource management, marketing, and finance. Afterwards, Mr. Möller completed a management trainee program and a trainee program with a focus on HR and business management within the Sparkasse savings bank group.
In the course of his professional career, Mr. Möller has held management and specialist positions in various industries (finance, IT, industry, services, and consulting). The focus of his career has been on personnel management. Mr. Moller was active in this environment as Head of HR, Director of HR and Organizational Development, and as a Recruitment Specialist. As a result, he gained valuable experience regarding change processes and generational change, also in owner-managed businesses.
For several years, Mr. Möller has worked as a corporate and personnel consultant, currently as a Managing Partner at ISG. His practical philosophy is based on an honest, trustful dialogue with his conversation partners, aimed at meeting the needs of the customer as closely as possible.
- Personnel consulting for recruitment & selection of specialists and executives / Executive Search
- Personnel Management Consulting – for SMEs with the option of “50% EU funding”
- Personnel development and training, and personnel marketing (concepts)
- Interim management for HR agendas, including project management
- Facilitation of change processes with a focus on HR
Motto: “Nothing good happens unless one does it.” (Erich Kästner)
Kerstin Wunderlich works with ISG Personnel Management Ltd. in Rosenheim / Munich.
After completing her studies of foreign languages in Erlangen (English, Italian) she had a short training to become a retail business woman, she was then immediately made a trainee, and subsequently became department head in a large German department store group. In 1998 Ms. Wunderlich relocated to London and took over the position of International Field Sales Executive for an English production and trading company for three years.
From 2002 to 2006 she took on in the same company the position of export sales manager and was able to achieve very good results in this task. Because of her outstanding achievements, she received the “Queen’s Award for Export Achievement” from Queen Elizabeth.
Due to her family situation Ms. Wunderlich moved to the United States in 2006. She work there as a ski instructor, and German language teacher at a school in Seattle, Washington and organized various events for the resident German community.
After returning to Germany in 2010, she worked as an assistant in a company for education and training in the field of quality control.
Since 2015 Kerstin Wunderlich has been a Managing Partner at ISG Personnel Management Ltd. and specializes in HR consulting for commercial enterprises
During her career Ms. Wunderlich collected intercultural competence and extensive international experience in various roles in both technical and managerial positions.
Motto: “What you can dream, you can achieve”
Ulrich Kiesl is your direct contact person and consultant for the region of Munich and its surrounding area. Originally from Munich, he has lived in the Rosenheim area for 25 years and is committed to providing excellent service to medium-sized companies, specifically in the industries of Sport and (Rotary?). With focus on personnel / organization, sales and financing, while studying business administration at the University of Passau (Dipl.-Kfm. Univ.) he started his career as a trainee in one of the leading insurance companies. With an approximate 30 years of professional experience in management and specialist roles, mainly in sales positions within the finance and insurance industry, Mr. Kiesl brings a very high level of consulting expertise. Mr. Kiesl works as an accredited consultant in the promotion program corporate value: MENSCH and as a listed BAFA consultant and trainer. His focus is on strategic (HR) consulting, the strengthening of the success factor of people and the networking of small and medium-sized enterprises. In addition, as product manager and project manager, he successfully implemented nationwide innovation projects. Since 2017, Mr. Kiesl has been active as a personnel consultant for ISG and advises clients on innovative HR management with a focus on staff retention and recruiting. He specializes in the technology sectors (automotive, mechanical engineering, semiconductor industry) and the insurance industry.
Areas of Expertise:
- Search & Selection of Specialists and Executives
- Professional & Executive Search
- Personnel Marketing / Employer Branding
- Personnel Development and Training
- Personnel Policy Advice with the Support Program company value: People
- Strategic Management Consulting / Change for SMEs (also with BAFA funding )
Motto: “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” Steve Jobs
Sabine Sax studied Business Administration in a dual system at the University of Applied Sciences in Bergisch Gladbach. Several years later she completed a professional MBA course in Growth Management with SIBE GmbH at the Steinbeis University Berlin. The company sponsoring the project was SAPHIR Deutschland GmbH, which focuses on recruiting, coaching and matching.
Sabine Sax gained her first professional experience during her university education at various work placements, some of which were even abroad (in Greece, Spain and China). After working as a Branch Manager (at Tchibo GmbH) and Sales Manager (at Lidl Vertriebs GmbH und Co. KG) Ms Sax moved to the renowned Steinbeis University Berlin in 2008. There she worked in a variety of positions, including Project Manager, Project Lecturer and Careers Coach. Steinbeis Senior Professional Academy is a new business unit established within Steinbeis University; Ms Sax was involved in various areas of the foundation of this new organisation (the design, marketing, sales etc.). Within the scope of her work here, Sabine Sax was also a (co-)author of numerous publications about the demographic development and requirement criteria for managers. Since March 2015 she has also been a partner of ISG Personalmanagement GmbH, where she currently focuses on research, candidate recruitment and application interviews.
Areas of expertise
- Recruiting, (Executive) Research, Matching
- Consulting and Coaching (application, project management and skills development)
- Search and selection of specialists as part of personnel consulting
- Consulting on employee management and personal development
o Demographic developments and their effects (war for talent, lack of specialists, employability, life-long learning, etc.)
- Marketing & Sales (promoting sales, print & online marketing, general sales)
Motto: “The most important talent in the future will be: the talent of uncovering talent.” (Karl Pilsl)
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
Am Pulverturm 22
Gerhard Grimm is your contact person and solution provider based in Munich / Chiemgau regarding the search and recruitment of new employees (m/f/d). His areas of specialization are the technological sectors of drive and automation technology, automotive, machine and plant construction, mechatronics, medical technology, optoelectronics and robotics.
For over 16 years he has been recruiting specialists and leaders on all levels for medium-sized as well as owner-operated companies of all sizes.
His clients appreciate his competences and his pragmatic and benefit-oriented consultation which is based on 23 years of practical experience in leading positions in technology-oriented companies as well as 16 years as solution provider as personnel and business consultant.
After graduating from school, completing his officer’s training and finishing a degree in electrical technology, he started working as trainer and learning guide in electronics education. Several years as department leader at a technical school followed. For the next 16 years Gerhard Grimm was leader of the training and development / personnel department of an international market and technology leader for tooling machines, automation and steering technology. These years proved to be formative for both his career and private life. In a highly technological environment Gerhard Grimm acquired extensive skills in leadership, recruiting, employee selection, leadership development and HR-Marketing. Trainings in systemic consulting, coaching, moderation, value-oriented leadership and business studies complete his know-how which he uses for the benefit of his clients with great enthusiasm. Gerhard Grimm also enjoys working on topics such as health-conscious leadership and sustainable company development as coach and personal consultant.
Gerhard Grimm is voluntary deputy chairman and district chair of the “Berufsausbilder-Verband Bayern e.V.” (Association of vocational trainers of Bavaria) and is a mentor and judge at the “Bayrische EliteAkademie” (Bavarian Elite Academy).
- Search & selection of specialists and leaders / Expert & Executive Search
- Personnel development and training
- Personnel management and consulting
- Support of change processes
- Career consulting / support and coaching
- Health-conscious leadership and sustainable company development
- HR-Marketing / Employer Branding HR
Motto: “The secret to success is to understand the viewpoint of others.” (Henry Ford I., car manufacturer)
Criss is Managing Partner of ISG Personal Management Germany based in Munich / Garmisch.
Following a successful training as Industrial Business Manager she started her early career in various positions in the personnel department of a Munich DAX corporation. Subsequently, she joined a renowned asset management company in South Africa for several years. She was responsible for HR Management and established effective communication structures in order to encourage mutually beneficial trade and business relations between various companies in Southern Africa.
Back in Germany Criss set up her own export company. Based on her wide international experience she held various senior sales and management positions in consumer goods and lifestyle enterprises. Since 2014, she once again became an independent entrepreneur and joined ISG.
In addition to all services related to HR management, she advises national and international clients on the appropriate search strategy national and international and builds the ISG cooperation with the international recruitment network NPA.
Today, within the ISG Group, she is a member of the Sector Team “Pharma / Biotech / Chemicals”, “Building & Construction” and “Machinery & Plant Engineering” and advises and supports various companies of all key HR-Management related issues primarily concentrating on recruiting of executive and managing positions . . In addition, she is specialized in EXPAT placements and secondment to APAC and MEA.
Her experience and competence profile covers the entire spectrum of corporate management, personnel management, sales management and international business development.
Her expert knowledge and competence profile covers the full range of HR Management, Corporate Management, national and international Sales Management as well as International Business Development, etc.
For her, recruiting means to bring the diversity of people and companies in line and to find not only the “best” but the perfectly “right” candidate for her clients.
It goes without saying that exceptional personal dedication is an essential factor for joint success
Personal specialisms are:
- Search & selection of specialists and executives – nationally and internationally
- Professional & Executive Search
- Support and implementation of executive search projects
- Further development of international structures and activities in collaboration with the Recruiters Network NPA
- Conceptual design and implementation of Development Center
- Interim Management
Motto: “Paths are made by walking.” (Franz Kafka)
Dr. Gordon Koell
Executive Managing Partner
Munich / Germany
D – 81373 München
Innsbruck / Austria
A – 6020 Innsbruck
Dr. Gordon Koell has more than 27 years of experience as a leader in the healthcare-sector, in the medical devices-as well as in the biotech-industry. He furthermore specialises in health IT and applied medical research. In his spare time Dr. Koell serves as a lecturer at universities. His HR management experience comprises C-Level and senior management expertise in diverse national and international management functions as well as in a biotech start-up. His wealth of experiences includes profound knowledge of business development, innovation and human resource policies in multinational corporations with intercultural structures. Dr. Koell holds a doctoral degree in business administration from the University of Liverpool, a Master’s degree in management & leadership and a further degree in electrical engineering. As a Global Managing Partner he contributes his wide expertise to ISG Healthworld.
Educational Background and Professional Experience
- Business Administration (Dr.), United Kingdom
- Managament and Leadership (MSc), Austria
- Electrical Engineering (Ing.), Austria
- C-Level and senior management experience in diverse national and international management functions (>28 Years) in the medical devices-, healthcare-, health IT -industries as well as in the applied research sector
- Bilingual (German, English)
- Medical Devices/Diagnostics, Life Sciences, Biotech, Pharma
- Health Care IT, Bio- & Medical Informatics, Digital Health Transformation
- Healthcare Provider
- Healthcare Private Equity and Venture Capital backed companies
- Private Equity and Venture Capital funds
- Privately and public held firms
- Start-up, Spin Off’s, small-, mid- and large-size enterprises
- Turn-around operations
- Health Care Finance
- Innovation & Research
- Europe / EMEA
- Germany, Austria, Switzerland – GAS
- Middle East & U.A.E.
- North America
- C-Suite & Board Level Search
- Board-Level and CEO appointments
- Senior Vice President and VP roles
- General Management appointments
- Middle Management Appointments
- Senior Directors | Directors
- Medical Devices,Surgical & Implantology
- Pharma & Generics
- Hospitals & Senior Residences
- Healthcare IT & Bio-Informatics
- Medical Diagnostics & Laboratory
- Biotechnology & Life Scienes
- Health Care Consulting Industry
- Health Insurance & Health Care Finance
- Universities & Research Institutions
- Consumer Healthcare
- Clinical Nutrition, Food & Cosmetics
- Commercial Marketing & Sales | Business Development
- Health Economics & Market Access | Pricing & Reimbursement
- Health Care IT Management | Medical- & Bio-Informatics
- Hospital Administration & Management
- Regulatory Affairs | Quality Management & Safety
- Research, Development & Education
- Manufacturing | Production, Prototyping & OEM
Representative Search Projects
Trainer, Coach & Berater
Jörg Hohlfeld ist Partner der ISG Personalmanagement Deutschland GmbH und verantwortlich für Training & Development an dem Standort Augsburg.
Jörg Hohlfeld is a partner of ISG Personalmanagement Germany GmbH and responsible for Training & Development at the Augsburg site.
After successfully training to become a state-approved electrical engineer, Jörg Hohlfeld began as a service technician in the IT industry. His further professional development led him into the areas of sales and training with the world’s leading ICT service provider, Ingram Micro. As a sales manager there, he headed sales teams for several years in the areas of key accounts and pan-European accounts, before he became the Regional Sales Manager in Germany responsible for international customers. At the same time he served as a trainer for in-house workshops in the fields of CRM and ERP, as well as sales department trainings. In addition, Jörg Hohlfeld developed himself further as a consultant in the areas of body language, communication skills and personality development for private clients and SMEs. To polish it all off he completed the training to become a certified personnel and business coach, before he started his own consulting, coaching and training business.
Jörg Hohlfeld delivers over 25 years of practical experience from the industrial, service, and commercial sectors, and serves to develop the potential of technical and management personnel as well as in the professional support of employees in the areas of business coaching and training. His entrepreneurial know-how from the economy and his leadership positions, in addition to his cross-industry experience in service, form the practical and value-oriented basis for successful personal development and sustainable business success.
- Developing the potential of professionals and executives (including coaching guidance during the first 100 days of the new management role)
- Sales analysis, sales consulting and sales coaching (also on site)
- Trainings for communication, discussion and negotiation, leadership development, successful selling, customer and key-account management, personal development and knowledge of human nature
- Consulting and creation of programs to develop potential and leadership
Motto: “Progress does not consist of the improvement of what was, but in directing what will be.” (Khalil Gibran)
Training & Development
Karin Rathje is an innovation and change manager, specializing in coaching companies through complex change processes. With her many years of experience as a coach she has accompanied and supported senior management and employees through their occupational changes. Her main interest lies in the development of each individual’s unique potential.
Already during her natural sciences (biology and anthropology) studies, she demonstrated her high affinity to the technical industry and the healthcare sector. She changed to personnel consulting/Recruitment when she finished her study.
She then specialized in the area of self-development in profession and career.
By working and training at nextpractice under the direction of Prof. Peter Kruse she gained knowledge in change management and business administration and thus expertise in the transfer of self-organization concepts relating to business issues. Therefore today her focus is directed to organizational development.
Karin Rathje created systematic architectures and designs for change processes, Team training, Facilitation, mission statements, future orientation are part of her repertoire.
Karin Rathje works as a freelance trainer since 2004. Her coaching concept -„Karin Rathje – Coaching by Horse“, was one of the first to use such methods of coaching successfully.
In March 2015 Karin Rathje joined the ISG as cooperation partner, her areas of focus are:
Areas of expertise
- Change management, architectures and designs for change management as well as related workshops such as future orientation, mission statements and open space workshops etc.)
- Innovation and furious concept-workshops
- Communication training, Customer Management
- Recruiting, Outplacement, career coaching (also in the field of rehabilitation), HR strategy consulting
- Assessment center und orientation center
- Horse assisted training and coaching
- Personal development and coaching
Motto: “Exact and cool analysis combined with heartiness, warmth and humor are the road to success.”
Dr. Torsten Woelpl
Training & Development
Nach mehrjähriger erfolgreicher Vertriebstätigkeit ist er seit über 15 Jahren als Trainer, Coach und Unternehmensberater in unterschiedlichsten Branchen tätig. Dabei leitete er mehrere Jahre den Bereich Human Capital Management in einer Unternehmensberatung. In dieser Zeit hat er umfangreiche eigene Erfahrung in der Mitarbeiterführung gewonnen.
Als hoch motivierte und mit viel Fingerspitzengefühl agierende Persönlichkeit ist es für ihn ein wichtiges Anliegen, Personen ebenso zu fördern, die noch am Beginn einer Tätigkeit oder Funktion stehen, wie sehr erfahrene Teilnehmer dazu zu bringen, eingetretene Pfade zu verlassen, um noch erfolgreicher zu werden. Dabei ist ihm seine fundierte Ausbildung im Bereich der Persönlichkeitsmodelle und Kompetenzanalyse außerordentlich hilfreich. Besonderen Wert legt er in seinen Veranstaltungen stets auf die nachhaltige Ausrichtung.
Seit mehr als zehn Jahren begleitet er zusätzlich verschiedenste Veränderungsprozesse ganz im Sinne eines erfolgreichen Change Management. „Betroffene zu Beteiligten machen“ ist für ihn mehr als ein bloßes Schlagwort. Von der Steuerung der Kommunikation über die Unterstützung der Führungskräfte bis zur optimalen Einbindung der unterschiedlichen Personengruppen gestaltet er den gesamten Veränderungsprozess beispielsweise bei Fusionen und Restrukturierungen.
Dr. Torsten Woelpl ist als Kooperationspartner der ISG seit 2015 an dem Standort Düsseldorf tätig und hat seine
Schwerpunkte u.a. in den Bereichen:
- Konzeption, Durchführung und Evaluation von Trainingsmaßnahmen für Führungskräfte
- Einzelcoaching von Führungskräften aller Ebenen bis zum Top-Management
- Vertriebs- und Verkaufstraining von der Ausbildung für Vertriebsneulinge bis zum Top-Seller-Training
- Beratung und Training im Bereich vertriebsorientiertes Backoffice
- Entwicklung, Durchführung und Evaluation von Maßnahmen zur Personal-einschätzung und –auswahl im Bereich Vertrieb und Führung
- Entwicklung von Konzepten zur Steigerung der Nachhaltigkeit von Personalentwicklungsmaßnahmen
- Verantwortliche Leitung von Change-Management-Projekten
- Erstellung und Umsetzung von Kommunikationskonzepten und –maßnahmen
- Konzeption, Durchführung und Auswertung von Kulturanalysen im Rahmen von Veränderungsprozessen
Torsten Woelpl begeistert seine Teilnehmer immer wieder durch die Praxisnähe seiner Veranstaltungen, die eine sofortige Umsetzung in den beruflichen Alltag sicherstellen. Daneben ist es eine besondere Stärke von ihm, sich auf jeden Gesprächspartner vom Backoffice-Mitarbeiter über den Vertriebler bis zum Top-Manager sofort einzustellen und mit jedem auf Augenhöhe zu kommunizieren.
Motto: „Es ist nicht wichtig, woher du kommst, es ist wichtig, wohin du gehst!“
Home in two worlds, due to his experience and training as bank agent and theater scientist, Nils Engelhard combines professional business know-how with people oriented sociological and cultural knowledge.
Besides his 13 years experience as trainer and coach his knowledge is based on diverse experience as sales rep and sales manager, geriatric worker, dockworker, actor and editor of culture magazines, as well as several extensive training as trainer and coach.
His people development is built on an orientation for his participants, the convincement and the knowledge about human resource and the methodological and didactic know how to raise those resources.
„Often it just takes a change of perspective to see clearly!” (St. Exupéry)
describes his first working priority – a change of perspective means to recognize new possibilities and objectives. This is the starting point of every development.
The focus of his developmental work is sales and distribution therefore employees in the sales area. Here he positions himself as sales coach, which adds structure to the sales and distribution organization, diligence to the daily routine, methodical thinking into acting and success to sales.
Nils Engelhard is a ISG partner since 2015.
Katrin Frindert is a Partner at ISG Personalmanagement GmbH at the Munich / Augsburg office.
She chose her very personal career path, starting as a trained educator, moving on to managing day care centres in Augsburg for many years, to becoming an expert for inclusion and systemic consulting (DGSF) as well as systemic supervisor, coach and organisational developer.
Since 2014 she has been employed by the Department for Children, Youth and Families of the City of Augsburg in the field of childcare for independent daycare centres. Her responsibilities include specialist advice and subject-specific supervision.
Thematic priorities of her work include implementation of processes and a structured approach to quality development.
During the last four years, Ms. Frindert has been working as a consultant, coach and trainer. She complemented her extensive hands-on experience with specific coaching training and supports companies with organisational development efforts, change management and restructurings.
Her diverse experience ranges from conceptualising business processes to the concrete implementation of individual measures in workshops. She opens up new views through a change of perspective and outlines creative ways to re-interprete and overcome sensitive or even critical situations. In doing so, she relies on collaborative processes to enable knowledge transfer and the allow for the possibility to learn from each other.
She fundamentally believes that education, development and process design will be the most successful if the personal development paths of experts and managers are thoroughly understood and competently and authentically accompanied.
As a certified member of the DGSF Katrin Frindert committed to respect the DGSF’s ethical guidelines.
- Personal development
- Project management
- Change management
- Individual coaching for professional and personal matters
- Team coaching and development, deploying various systemic approaches
- Concept development
- Team supervision
- Case supervision
- Health prevention
- Team building and team seminars on specific subjects
Her motto: „We can always learn new things, as long as we believe that we can do it.“ Virginia Satir
Petra Kopp is partner of ISG Personalmanagement GmbH located in Munich.
After her successful studies of economics at TU Munich she worked more than 20 years as sales and marketing manager for innovative products. As senior director she developed and built up international sales and marketing organizations in Europe and Latin America e.g. at Microsoft and Siemens. The years before, she was co founder and board member of a mid level company. Today she works as consultant to support customers in developing business models, market strategies and innovative sales and marketing organizations. Additionally she is active as member of advisory board of a Tech Start Up and Vice President at Professional Women Network Munich.
Following her belief that success and innovation of companies depends on the continuous development of its people skills and mindset, she works as trainer and consultant for leadership and talent development at ISG Personalmanagement.
Areas of focus:
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT: Developing and orchestrating organization, processes and employees,
implementation of efficient learning and innovation processes.
- LEADERSHIP & TEAM: Development of skills and leveraging the potential of professionals and executives; sustainable development of teams and implementation of self leading and performance-improving team processes, communication trainings.
- SALES: Developing business models, sales strategies and value selling, acquisition- and sales trainings for B2B and B2C, negotiation skills, strategic customer management.
Credo: “A company can only develop as fast as the people in the organization are able and willing to do.”
Mag. (FH) Elmar Scheuba
Executive Managing Partner & Global Head of Sector Group "Healthworld"
Europe / EMEA, USA & CANADA, CENTRAL- AND SOUTHAMERICA (LATAM), Asia, Middle- & Far East / U.A.E.
Healthcare private equity and venture capital funds in the range of $50M to $500B AUM / Global Life Sciences, Biotech, Pharma, Medical Devices/Diagnostics, Innovation & Digital Health Transformation / Healthcare Private Equity and Venture Capital backed companies / Privately and public held firms (for-profit) in the range of $10M to $500B / Start-up, Spin Offs, small-, mid- and large-size enterprises, turn-around operations / Multinational Blue chip organizations.
C-Suite & Board Level Search / Board-Level and CEO appointments / Senior Vice President and VP roles / General Management appointments / Senior Directors & Directors / Middle Management Appointments / Engineers / Scientists / Specialists
HEALTH CARE / MEDICAL DEVICES / PHARMA & GENERICS / BIOTECHNOLOGY & LIFE SCIENCES / MEDICAL DIAGNOSTICS / MEDICAL CAPITAL EQUIPMENT / CONSUMER HEALTHCARE / CLINICAL NUTRITION / HEALTH CARE-IT, MEDICAL- & BIO-INFORMATICS / HOSPITALS & SENIOR RESIDENCES / HEALTH INSURANCE / MEDICAL CONSULTING / CHEMICALS / COSMETICS / MEDICAL ADVERTISING INDUSTRY, MEDICAL TOURISM & SPA.
Commercial Marketing & Sales | Business Development / Health Economics & Market Access | Pricing & Reimbursement / Regulatory Affairs | Quality Management & Safety / Hospital Administration & Management / Medical Assignments / Scientific Research (Biotechnological & Pharmaceutical) / Preclinical & Clinical Development / Medical Manufacturing | Production, Prototyping & OEM / Bioprocessing | Pharmaceutical Engineering & Packaging / Health Care IT Management | Medical- & Bio-Informatics
Mr. Scheuba shows an excellent and unique knowledge of international medical devices, pharmaceutical, biotech and health care markets in general. From his university background perspective, Elmar Scheuba is an international health economist and graduate of “health care management” master studies at International Management Center Krems (IMC) / Austria with the focus on international pharmaceutical management, international hospital management and international health care consulting.
Mr. Scheuba possesses over 20 years of professional work experience during which he has had the opportunity to gain substantial financial health care experience as a global buy side equity analyst for an exclusive health care investment-boutique in Switzerland, where he was responsible for worldwide medical services research (hospitals, distributors, HMO’s, health care IT). During his several professional assignments he could also gain valuable experience in the endovascular medical devices industry at Medtronic Corporation and received an extensive insight in Novartis pharmaceutical Drug Regulatory Affairs (DRA) business. Apart from that, he was later performing as an international product manager for a leading European supplier of consumer medical products and could further contribute to Deloitte’s Life Science consulting business in Zurich where his profound industry expertise and personal dedication made him a valuable asset as a global subject matter expert for topics associated with medical devices, life science, pharma and health care providers.
Prior to setting up his own global recruiting and executive search company Mr. Scheuba was able to successfully build up his strong personal competence in health care recruiting and executive search by performing as a European senior business manager for medical devices and pharma on board of two globally renowned major executive search companies, located in Germany and the UK respectively.
Elmar Scheuba represents a high caliber manager and visionary leader in the following sub-industrial and functional executive search segments:
- Medical Devices, Surgical & Implantology
- Pharma and Generics
- Biotechnology, Cell Biology & Life Sciences
- Medical Capital Equipment & Imaging Technology
- Medical Diagnostics, Laboratory & Testing
- Health Care IT, Digital Health & Medical Informatics
- Dental Medicine & Orthodontology
- Medical Rehabilitation and Robotics
- Hospitals and Senior Residences
- Consumer Healthcare
- Animal Health and Veterinery Medicine
- Clinical Nutrition, Clinical Food & Dietary Products
- Health Insurance & Health Care Finance
- Chemicals, Fine Chemicals & Specialty Chemicals
- Cosmetics, Perfumes & FMCG
- Medical Automation, General Engineering & OEM
- Micro & Nanotechnology, Material Sciences
- Sports Medicine & Fitness
- Health Care Consulting Industry
- Health Insurance & Health Care Finance
- Medical Communications & Advertising Industry
- Health Tourism, Spa & Medical Travel
- Alternative Medicine, Beauty & Well-Being
- International Aid & Non-Profit Organizations
- Medical Professionals
- Commercial Marketing & Sales | Business Development
- Regulatory, Quality & Safety
- Market Research & Business Intelligence | Medical Education
- Scientific Advisory & Medical Education
- Health Economics & Market Access | Pricing & Reimbursement
- Scientific Research (Biotech & Pharma)
- Clinical Discovery & Development
- Medical Manufacturing, Production & Prototyping
- Bioprocessing | Pharmaceutical Engineering & Packaging
- Environmental Health and Safety | Occupational Medicine
- Hospital Administration & -Management
- Health Care IT Management & Informatics
- Medical Controlling & DRG Management
- Health Consulting & Health Advisory
- Medical Communications, PR & Advertising
- Purchasing & Strategic Sourcing
- Controlling & Finance
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Human Resources & Legal
- Medical Assignments
Representative Search Projects
Im Rahmen ihres Bachelor Studiengangs Global Business Management, spezialisierte sich Olga Kluyovo auf das Personalwesen im internationalen Kontext. Nach ihrem mehrmonatigen Praktikum bei der ISG in Madrid, konnte sie nicht nur wertvolle Recruitingerfahrungen sammeln, sondern auch ihre interkulturelle Kompetenz stärken. Weltweite Kontaktaufnahme mit Kandidaten, Interviews, sowie Beratung im Relocatingprozess zählen zu ihren Stärken und machen ihr Spaß. Hierbei ist sie auf den IT- und Technologiesektor spezialisiert und verfügt dort über branchenspezifisches Know-how.
Mit ihrer kommunikativen und empathischen Art fällt es Olga Kluyovo leicht, starke Beziehungen zu ihren Kandidaten aufzubauen, langfristig zu erhalten und ihnen somit im gesamten Prozess und darüber hinaus als professionelle Ansprechpartnerin zur Seite zu stehen.
Franca Höss studierte Internationale Betriebswirtschaft an der Hochschule Furtwangen University. Hierbei spezialisierte sie sich auf das Personalwesen mit besonderem Augenmerk auf hispanische Länder. Im Rahmen ihres Studiums absolvierte sie ein Auslandssemester in Málaga sowie anschließend ein Praktikum bei der ISG in Madrid. Dabei konnte sie nicht nur ihre sprachlichen Kenntnisse in Englisch sowie Spanisch verfeinern, sondern ebenfalls ihre interkulturellen Kompetenzen weiter stärken.
Seit Praktikumsende März 2020 verstärkt Franca Höss auch künftig das ISG Team mit Ihrer aufgeschlossenen Art. Insbesondere im IT- und Technologiesektor konnte sie sich branchenspezifisches Know-how aneignen und berät empathisch und zielsicher länderübergreifend Kandidaten sowohl bei den nächsten Karriereschritten, als auch beim Relocatingprozess.