Lothar Lenke studied business administration at the Rosenheim Technical University of Applied Sciences. Here he specialized in the areas of taxes, auditing and accounting.
After graduation, he began his career in sales in the consumer goods industry and held various sales positions in renowned companies.
The scope of activities of these positions included topics such as:
- Strategic and operational sales management
- Process development and change management
- Service orientation, quality management
- Establishment of new sales structures
- Implementation of change management processes
- Management of direct sales organizations
In his last function as Managing Director within a service group, he successfully led the subsidiary company in Germany into the future and turned it into a company of market significance. During this time, numerous change processes were initiated, as well as numerous strategic decisions, for example with regard to market and company development, but also in the area of HR.
- Executive search, search and selection of specialists and managers
- Design and support of change processes
- Coaching of specialists and executives
- Design and support of creative processes
Motto: “If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got.” (Henry Ford)