After receiving a MSc degree in Atmospheric Science and a PhD degree in Experimental Physics from the University of Vienna, Mr. Rudolf joined the Austrian based Stölzle Group, one of the major European manufacturers of primary glass packaging for the pharmaceutical industry.
During the first years at the Stölzle Group Mr. Rudolf managed the business unit Medical, a profit center and commerce business serving universities, hospitals and drug stores with laboratory equipment and specific small scale packaging solutions.
After intermediate career steps as Sales Director Austria & Switzerland and Director of Business Unit Pharma & Medical he finally took over full P&L responsibility as CSO of Business Unit Healthcare & Consumer, covering global sales of Pharma and Consumer packaging containers and solutions to international pharmaceutical accounts in EMEA, CIS, North-America, South-America and APAC.
Having been member of the Executive Director Steering Team of Stölzle Group and member of the board of Stölzle Russia during a substantial period, Mr. Rudolf joined in 2014 Nipro Europe, an essential part of Nipro Corporation based in Japan. In his function as Business Unit Director he steered and organized sales of pharmaceutical primary packaging containers and prefilled syringes made from tubular glass within EMEA.
Combining his passion for the healthcare industry with his long-lasting and thorough senior managerial experience, Mr. Rudolf decided in 2016 to join ISG Healthworld as Global Managing Partner.
MAIN FOCUS & PERSONAL SKILLS
- Executive Search & Selection
- New Client & Candidate Acquisition on Global Level
- Recruitment of Professionals, Senior- & C-Level Managers
- Robust Network within the Pharmaceutical Industry & Market
- Professional, efficient & effective Cooperation with Clients and Candidates
- Entrepreneurial Spirit | Passionate & Committed | Well-Organized
- Wide Angel Business View | Analytic Best-In-Class Approach