Stephan Proksch started his professional career in the industrial sector in the field of Quality Management and later changed to the insurance business. He managed the implementation of an inhouse conflict management system.
In 2003 he started his professional career as a mediator, consultant and trainer. From 2004 until 2008 he was spokesman of the experts group business mediation of the consulting branch of the Austrian Chamber of Commerce (WKO). Parallel to this assignment he wrote his doctoral thesis in the field of conflict management. He has been running the training courses in business mediation of the WKO for more than ten years.
His studies at the University of Economics and Business in Vienna as well as at the University of Illinois/USA awakened his passion for international projects and trainings, which he runs in German and English.
His intensive interest for people and collaboration lead him to complete a number of trainings in the field of Coaching, Organizational Development, Group Dynamics, Training, and Mediation. He has written several books, among them “Conflict Management” which was published by Springer.
Area of Focus:
- Conflict Management
- Team Development, Collaboration & Cooperation
- Conception and Realization of Leadership trainings
- Design and Support of Organization Development projects
- Support and Supervision of Inhouse Change projects and Culture Change programs
- Lecturer at Universities (University Graz, Sigmund Freud University, FH Wien)
- Course Management
Motto: „Love, Live, Laugh, Give.“