Katharina Sigl loves the creative and communicative challenges that arise when reaching employees and customers.
Finding the real benefits for customers and employees and packaging them in smart and effective concepts is particularly important to her.
She is convinced that sustainable corporate success is only possible through strict commitment on the part of both stakeholder groups – regardless of the industry or company size
- Employer Value Proposition & Position
- Employer Journey & Branding Campaigns
- Engagement Concepts
- Analysis and optimization of existing lead and customer categorizations
- Development of individual company personas
- Customer or user journey with success factors
- Customer and benefit surveys
- Service and customer design processes
Motto: “Courage + enthusiasm = future”