International Service Group
Location: Vienna / Austria
Office: Nibelungengasse 1-3/4 top 52
1010 Vienna – Austria
Mr. Lubecki is a visionary and growth-focused life science leader driven by passion for achievement and a desire to help organizations and individuals reach their full potential.
His vast academic background includes: human medicine, psychology and business administration; he also completed additional studies/courses at world class universities such as INSEAD, IE Business School or Duke.
Mr. Lubecki is an expert in the field of healthcare sector leadership with substantial, international experience in general and commercial management, as well as marketing, medical and business development allowing him to deliver top quality support for the biopharma sector in terms of executive search, consultancy and training.
His expert knowledge helps businesses not only in finding the right person, but also in integrating resource strengths to deliver impeccable performances as well as high-quality customer service and excellent relationships.
Mr. Lubecki is multi-lingual with operational command over English, German, Polish, and Russian as well as basic command over Italian and Latin. His positive, energetic, and enthusiastic personality is combined with flexible and open approach to different cultures and ways of thinking; he is able and willing to work with different nationalities and backgrounds.
Over 20 years of experience in recruitment as well as an impressive track record of accomplishments in biopharma sector in both Western and Eastern Europe makes Mr. Lubecki a true partner for any top performing organization on its way to excellence.
- executive search on top management level both internationally and nationally
- leadership, interdisciplinary, international and intercultural management
- organisational development and restructuring
- pharmaceutical marketing & field force effectiveness
- employee development and talent management
- creating high performance teams and great place to work culture
- business coaching, training and mentoring
- effective conflict management
- positive psychology, psychology of success and happiness