Uwe Schmitt is Managing Partner in the metropolitan region Frankfurt / Rhine-Main. He has 33 years of professional and management experience in international IT companies, including Nixdorf Computer, Oracle, and IBM in the areas of sales and HR / personnel development.
He is a certified management coach, member of the world’s largest coaching association ICF (International Coach Federation), and former menber of the ICF Management Board. In addition, he is member of the German Federal Association of Personnel Managers (BPM) and has been executive coach & mentor at Absolventum’s alumni network of the University of Mannheim since 2019.
Uwe is married and has 3 daughters.
He is focused on:
- 1. labor market of the 50 plus generation in Germany
- 2. Working worlds 4.0 – Support of the digital transformation from a personnel point of view
- 3. Support in the implementation of strategic personnel planning
- 4. Career coaching for outstanding top talents
- 5. Supporting executives selection process
- 1. Automotive
- 2. ICT
- 3. Management consultancy