Meet the team behind ISG Linz
Silke Mörtenhuber, MSc
Silke Moertenhuber began her professional career with a well-known car manufacturer. After some successful years in this area, Mrs. Moertenhuber decided on re-orientation, began her studies of psychology and sociology and changed into the field or personnel consultation.
THE EMPHASIS OF HER ACTIVITY WAS:
- Search & selection of technical specialist and senior staff
- Customer-related project completion and co-ordination in executive research
- Compiling job descriptions and definition of job requirements
- Recruiting of personnel and presentation to the customer
- Selection and organisation of all internal and external trainings
Mrs. Moertenhuber particularly excels in her empathy fo people, her commitment and her communication skills. Due to her vast interest in personal as well as professional advancement training, she completed training courses in the fields of coaching, NLP, presentation and communication, HRM, EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) as well as in systemic and gestalt-therapeutical consultation.
Additionally, Mrs. Moertenhuber extended her field of knowledge as a trainer and coach in one of the leading adult education institutes, in the domains of personality development, and occupation orientation.
Since March 2004, Mrs. Moertenhuber has been active for ISG Personalmanagment GmbH. Her office is located in Linz and serves customers in all of Upper Austria.
EMPHASIS OF HER ACTIVITY
- Personnel consultancy
- Personnel search & selection
- Design and implementation of assessment centers
Motto: „If you can dream it, you can do it“ Walt Disney
Mag. Erwin Ortner, MBA
Completed his undergraduate degree in business administration at the Johannes Kepler University of Linz with a focus on marketing and accounting, and his postgraduate education at the LIMAK Linz with an MBA in General Management. He has a total of 26 years of professional experience in technical and management positions in Austrian and international companies in the sectors of financial auditing services, food industry, logistics, and the petroleum industry. Since 2004 he has been a freelance company and personnel consultant, and since 2008 an independent partner and consultant for ISG Personnel Management GmbH.
Erwin Ortner can inform you about the following focuses of his personnel consulting work:
- Machine and factory construction
- Electro-technology / electronics, automation, robotics
- Pharmaceuticals / chemicals / plastics
- Food industry
- Building materials industry and trade
- Banking and insurance
- Legal and tax consulting, auditing
- Research / education / science
II. OCCUPATIONAL FIELDS WITH PROFESSIONALS AND MANAGERS.:
- TECHNOLOGY (mechanical, electro-technology, automation, mechatronics, process engineering, environmental engineering, quality management, chemistry, renewable energy, production-oriented managers with other educational and training focuses)
- FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING, CONTROLLING
- DISTRIBUTION (mainly in the business-to-business technical environment)
- HR roles with different key tasks and responsibilities
Mag. Christoph Leitner
Christoph Leitner studied economics at the Johannes KeplerUniversity Linz in the core areas of Personalwirtschaftt,controlling, corporate development and legal affairs. In addition, he completed in addition to numerous otherembodiments, the certification examinations (master exams) for the business of temporary employment and recruitmentas well as the travel agency industry, he is alsoakkredidierter trainer in adult education after SystemCert.
Was he responsible for the start of his career for the travelmanagement to its customers as a tourism and businesstravel managers (Quote: “I had to take the chance in a largetravel group walk, to look at the world and to managebetween customers, airlines, hotels and travel agencies andconvey what had made huge fun “), he has beenmore than 10 years of HR and management consultant and is a service in advising companies and job and career guide foremployees and applicants.
“There is always an uplifting experience with his customers to be successful, to generate solutions and to find the right fit with the appropriate staff. We are here and why we ask our customers!”
Mag Leitner is managing partner of the ISG Personalmanagement GmbH Your partner for quality time andwork, personnel consultancy, human resource development and executive search.
Motto: „Dissatisfaction is the beginning of the success“
We strive for our continuous development and the ongoing improvement of our services to exceed your expectations!