Oliver Messner brings extensive experience in the entire field of sustainable corporate management. Through his long-term roles in international technical sales and as Managing Director of Technology & After Sales, he was able to build comprehensive know-how in quality management, combined with continuous efficiency improvement. This led him to increasingly focus on the full scope of sustainability management. With his expertise, Oliver Messner is among the leading experts when it comes to the establishment, implementation, and permanent integration of ESG measures in companies. As a sought-after keynote speaker, he imparts his knowledge at conferences and other lecture formats. He is regularly booked by various industry representatives and companies to conduct impulse lectures, workshops, and trainings. Furthermore, he teaches in Austria and Germany at various universities on topics such as climate change, sustainability/ESG, CSRD/ESRS, supply chain management, carbon accounting, sustainability reporting, sustainable (strategic) corporate leadership and development, and more.
In his MSc studies in Applied Business Management, he focused on strategic corporate and organizational development, leadership and human resource management, and innovation management. Through his training as a climate & system dynamist at MIT (in conjunction with Climate Interactive), Oliver Messner is also a certified MIT climate ambassador and En-ROADS consultant. Furthermore, he has successfully completed training as a Sustainable Business Transformation Manager and HRM-Green-Manager. In addition, he is an ISO-certified climate protection officer, environmental management officer + auditor (14001), energy management officer + auditor (ISO 50001 + 50002/EN 16247).
With his years of experience in sustainability management, international project management, sales & after-sales, and personnel and corporate management, he now supports as Managing Partner of ISG Personalmanagement GmbH & Head of Division ISG Green companies so that they can continue to develop successfully both economically and sustainably.
- Green HR-Management & Green-Recruiting
- Executive Search for industry and sustainability experts
- Recruiting (search & selection)
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Derivation and implementation of ESG measures & criteria
- Development of tailor-made ESG strategies
- Integration of SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals)
- CSRD/ESRS including sustainability reporting
- Corporate carbon accounting (Scope 1-3)
- Site analysis (ESG maturity modeling)
- Climate risk analysis
- Stakeholder analysis
- Materiality analysis (double materiality)
- Energy and environmental management
- Personnel development (training, workshops)
- Innovation and transformation management
- Interim management
- Start-ups | SMEs | Corporations
Industry | Technology | Manufacturing | Pharmaceutical Industry + Healthworld | Automotive | FMCG + Trade | Financing | Business Consultancy | Scientific Institutions | Construction & Design
- Passion for working with people
- Individual and tailor-made consultation
- Uncomplicated communication at eye level
- Visionary thinking • Entrepreneurial mindset
- Above-average commitment
- Competence and professionalism in action
- Hands-on mentality
- Excellent network at all levels and hierarchy levels
His motto: “Sustainable corporate development is no accident – it is the result of decisions”
Let’s shape the future of your company today.
I look forward to it!