Szilvia graduated at College of Foreign Trade as Economist, later on at the Eötvös Loránd University as translator and interpreter. She spent several years at a multinational production company providing translation services for different departments (Sales, Production, Quality, Marketing, HR) and compiling company materials. She has gained many years of experience as top management assistant. She also worked for a translation agency as proofreader using and developing her language skills in Hungarian, German and English.
She joined the team of ISG in 2019 as Business Support Specialist where she is responsible for the full administrative support of the Consultants and strategic business support for the Management.
- Preparing proposals, contracts and tender documentations
- Preparing information materials, presentations, statements and reports
- Managing databases and files
- Supporting the work of the Managing Director and the Consultants
- Market Research
- Keeping contact with the regional offices, business coordination
- Employer Branding