Viktória started her career in the world of the professional tennis. She managed the sponsorship of the competitors and tournaments and the international sales. She got engaged with Human Resources during her studies and decided to continue her career in this direction.
After graduating as an HR Manager she got insight into the world of a multinational IT company SAP, later she became the Office Manager of the Catro Executive Consulting Ltd.
Beside her administrative tasks she learnt the method and technique of the Search & Selection, Research, Direct Search / Headhunting. She also took part in preparing Organisational Development projects and supported actively the work of Consultants.
She joined ISG 2010 as Research & Administration Manager. In this position she had full administration responsibility and also provided professional support to the Researcher Team and coordinated their work, delivered successfully several Search & Selection projects to different international and local companies.
2015 she was nominated to the Head of Search & Selection Division of ISG Hungary and lately she was promoted to Head of Executive Search & HH Business Operations.
She delivered successfully numerous Executive and Direct Search & Selection projects (segment-specific and support function positions) in different market segments – R&D, IT/Telecommunications, Automotive, Production / Manufacturing, SSC/BSC, Media, Technical Trade, Pharmaceuticals, FMCG etc.
Her personal specialities include:
- Executive Search, Headhunting, Direct Search projects (national and international)
- Account management – liaising with clients to understand recruitment needs, developing and maintaining strong working relationships with HR Business Partners, Hiring Managers and Talent Acquisition teams to hire “best in class” talent
- Implementation of Outplacement projects
- Market Screening / Scope, Competence Diagnostics, Talent Management
- Contact with international subsidiaries, coordination of international projects
- Board Services and Executive Consultancy
- Preparing and managing of Organisational Development projects
- Working out Assessment / Development Centres and Evaluating them
- Coordination of the work of Researcher colleagues
- Managing the business unit and development of business processes
Motto: “Amateurs hope, professionals work.”